Best Bitcoin Casinos To Play In Australia
What to Expect from a Bitcoin Casino in Australia
You’ve probably come across the term “Bitcoin” (or BTC) before. It’s a cryptocurrency that is controlled by something called blockchain methodology. One of the main attractions is that blockchain transactions are very secure.
Security is vital to the majority of online gamers, and it’s one of the prime reasons that online casino Bitcoin popularity is expanding so fast. More and more people, not only online gamblers, use BTC to move funds all around the world with impunity. The other thing that players appreciate is that BTC can be used with anonymity.
100% UP TO $200
100% up to €/$100 + 150 Free spins
200% Up To A$200 + 30 Free Spins
100% up to 500 AUD
100% Up To $2,500 + 30 FS
100% up to $/€1000
100% up to 2000 AUD
100% up to $100 + 30 FS
200% up to $2500
200% up to $200
Gambling at Casinos That Accept Bitcoin – Modern Reality
Bitcoin gambling Australian websites are very popular today. With the increasing interest in cryptocurrency, more and more players choose to play casino games by using this banking method. Casinos are well aware of the situation, which is why they encourage players to gamble with cryptocurrency by offering them special bonuses, features, and even exclusive games.
Modern casinos nowadays include cryptocurrency choices in their list of banking methods. Seeing how popular Bitcoin has become, these sites are more frequented than others. Today, their number is not as immense as sites that offer credit cards or wire transfers as a depositing method. But, the numbers are definitely increasing.
Australian Gamblers Fast Becoming Bitcoin Online Casinos Enthusiasts!
As with online gamblers from many countries, Australians whose hobby is to have a little flutter, are joining the rapidly expanding ranks of Australian online casinos accepting Bitcoin enthusiasts.
If you haven’t yet tried using BTC for playing pokies, the simplest way to obtain this digital money is to enrol with a cryptocurrency exchange.
Here is a selection of sites you can check out.
- Independent Reserve,
Alternatively, you can make use of the FindBitcoinATM app.
Which is the best Online Casino That Accepts Bitcoin in Australia?
The Best BTC Online Casinos In Australia
- When you visit Kahuna you will be able to choose from more than 1,000 games to play. From online pokies to classic games like craps, blackjack, and roulette, you will be spoiled for choice.
- Fair Go
- Another online casino that Australian players can use their BTCs at is Fair Go. Launched in 2017, they are one of the newer gambling sites, but being owned by Deck Media, who have been around for 10 years plus, they are well worth taking for a spin.
- Planet 7 Oz
- Planet 7 Oz is well established in the gambling scene. As with most BTC gaming platforms, the P 7 Oz casino, which takes bitcoin, gets regularly tested for fairness, justifying its “provably-fair” label. It has something to offer every player from its range of Real-Time Gaming titles.
- 21 Dukes
- 21 Dukes has been around for 20 years. But it is still at the cutting edge of the industry, a fact demonstrated by their quick take-up of BTC. Their heritage stems from bingo sites and online casinos.
- Bitcoin casino Aus favorite, Betchan, is up there with best as far as Australian punters are concerned. Here, you can play over 2,000 games from software creators like NetEnt and Play’n’go. It earns its “provably-fair” badge by having its games and random number generator frequently tested by iTech.
Security of Gamblers in Bitcoin Online Casinos
Using Bitcoin to gamble online and withdraw your winnings is a very safe choice. In fact, this is considered to be one of the most secure methods around. Transactions with Bitcoin are fast, anonymous, and come with a very low cost. Still, users of this cryptocurrency should keep track of the fluctuating value of this currency. For example, you might win an amount but if the value is reduced, you’ll withdraw less than you won later on.
Alternative Deposit Methods of Cryptocurrency at Online Casinos
This is, without any doubt, the most popular and frequently found currency in online casinos these days. But, you’ll also find several other digital currencies offered as a banking method. Cryptocurrency casinos are spreading their choices regularly, including other currencies all the time.
Alternatives to Bitcoin include:
- and Bitcoin Cash.
You won’t find them all at most casino sites since the majority only include Bitcoin as an option. Still, popular and high-rated sites offer a multitude of choices, including these alternatives.
Unless you choose a casino that works exclusively with cryptocurrency, you’ll also be given a chance to use other methods such as e-wallets, bank transfers, cards, etc.
Popular Bitcoin Forks Today
A Bitcoin fork is a process of splitting a blockchain. Different cryptocurrencies use the protocol of Bitcoin to launch similar currencies. These are called Bitcoin forks. The most popular are:
- Bitcoin Gold (2017) is a hard fork that’s aimed toward more decentralised mining. It works on an algorithm mined on available graphic cards instead of specialized mining computers.
- Bitcoin Cash (2017) is a relatively new fork that resulted after a long scalability debate in the community. It is created to increase the capacity of transactions by boosting the block size to 8MB.
- Bitcoin Diamond (2017) is aimed to boost privacy of customers and offer them lower fees. It uses a new algorithm and a block size of 8MB.
Bitcoin Casino Popularity: Statistics and Facts
For a very long time, gambling at a casino that accepts Bitcoin meant that you can play a game or two – and that was it. Deposits and withdrawals on such sites were run by blockchain technology and anonymous people behind the curtain. At the time, you could only play games like Bitcoin dice.
At the time, these games were all led by Satoshi Nakamoto, the mysterious pseudonym character who founded Bitcoin in 2008.
The software has developed a lot in the past decade and today, you can gamble on top-rated casino sites and play on all games (even some exclusive games for cryptocurrency players) by using this banking method.
How to Make Deposits at Online Casinos with Bitcoin
To gamble with this currency, you need to setup a wallet. Bitcoin wallets are similar to e-wallet accounts such as PayPal or Neteller. Once you create it, you can use it to gamble and purchase things online. Once you have a wallet, you need to purchase bitcoins on the open market.
If your wallet is loaded, you can use the bitcoins to gamble. The process is straightforward.
Here is how it goes:
- Pick a site to gamble on (make sure that it accepts this payment method)
- Provide your wallet address
- Pick a deposit amount
- Confirm the transfer and start playing
How to Withdraw Your Winnings by Using Bitcoin
Most sites that allow for cryptocurrency gambling will also add this to their withdrawal methods. The process is as straightforward as with most methods. When it comes to cashing out, follow these steps:
- Select your winnings/ the amount you want to cash out
- Choose Bitcoin as a withdrawal method
- Provide the site with your wallet address
- Confirm and wait for your money to arrive
Transactions with this banking method are usually executed immediately. Bitcoin casino instant withdrawals are usualy guaranteed! Still, you should make sure that your profile at the casino is verified to speed up this process.
In most cases, there are no fees related to deposits and withdrawals with this method. Minimum and maximum amounts depend on the site you gamble on.
What are the Upsides and Downsides of Using Bitcoin at Casinos?
As with other methods, Bitcoin casino Australia also comes with pros and cons.
- High level of privacy
- No fees (or minimal fees at some casinos)
- Speedy payments (it usually takes around 15 minutes to complete a transaction)
- Various bonuses exclusive to cryptocurrency gamblers
- Anonymity for the player
- Global currency you can use in foreign casinos, too
- Minimum deposits/ withdrawal amounts tend to be higher
- Not all traditional games are available to cryptocurrency players
- High volatility
- You have to purchase Bitcoins first to be able to gamble
- No refunds or chargebacks
Frequently Asked Questions Relating Bitcoin Pokies
- What is the smallest deposit you can make at online bitcoin casinos?
- There isn’t one. The dollar value of one BTC is high at present. BTC cryptocurrency can be broken down into smaller units – deci-bitcoins (one-tenth); centi (one hundredth), etc. Whatever minimum deposit a casino requires in real money, BTC units can be substituted.
- What is the largest withdrawal you can make in BTC?
- The same logic applies as in the answer given above. BTC is not singled out when talking about withdrawals. Whatever maximum a casino imposes in conventional cash terms, just convert it into bitcoins.
- How long does it take to make a deposit using BTC?
- Deposits made using BTC register in your account immediately. There are only two constraints. The first is that you must have an active account with the casino. The second is that you must have an active BTC wallet.
- When deposits are made with BTC, are any fees applicable?
- No. In fact, the opposite is often true. A BTC online casino often offers separate bonuses to players preferring to use BTC. These BTC bonuses are usually additional to any other bonuses that platforms accepting bitcoin run.
- Aside from bitcoin, what other cryptocurrencies do online casinos accept?
- There are a number of other cryptocurrencies that online casinos accept. They include Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. The most widely used cryptocurrency at this point in time is bitcoin.
- Is it wise for me to gamble with Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is considered to be a safe and good method for gambling. If you like to use an anonymous method that provides fast withdrawals and comes with no fees or minimal fees, this is a smart choice for a banking option.
- Do casinos offer special bonuses to players who gamble with Bitcoin?
- Yes. Many casinos today offer special, exclusive bonuses for cryptocurrency players. These usually come in the form of a welcome bonus where you get, let’s say, 5BTC to gamble with in the form of a match bonus. You might also find special offers as a regular player at popular casino sites.
- Can I use cryptocurrency as a banking method for sports betting?
- Yes. Casinos that offer traditional games and sports betting can allow for gambling with all of their offered banking methods, including cryptocurrency. They might even have different bonus offers for different types of gambling.
- What games can I play with cryptocurrency?
- When it comes to game selection, a cryptocurrency casino can be slightly or much different from a regular casino. You might be given a chance to play all or most games, or have an access to only limited, Bitcoin-exclusive games. Generally speaking, at high-rated casinos, you can play all sorts of games with this method, including slots, table games, and even video poker.