Level Up Casino Review
Launched in 2020, the LevelUp casino has got so much attention that it is impossible not to talk about it in 2021.
We will review its past and present, its main games, features, payment options, and also the negative sides. Take your time and be attentive when reading: there will be a lot of details in this LevelUp review.
Briefly about the LevelUp casino site
As we’ve already said, the LevelUp casino was launched last year, and that was a great year for this virtual casino, as plenty of new players have become its members. Generally, it is not surprising why this casino has got quite a lot of positive reviews: it has a pretty good website, cooperates with more than 20 game providers, and offers numerous slots.
To make it easy for you to see all the main facts about this casino, we’ve made a shortlist of them:
- LevelUp is owned by Dama N.V., has the Curacao license, and is regulated by Antillephone N.V.
- Its administration attentively reads the reviews and makes changes to the site according to the main wishes and complaints of the gamers.
- The site is available in several languages (so far English, German, and Italian).
- It has one of the clearest T&C, and it is recommended to check it out before starting to play.
- It has no mobile app.
- The main currency of the site is Euro, but users can play with any of 10+ currencies, including Bitcoin.
- Almost all deposit and withdrawal methods are instant.
- There are quite generous bonuses.
- The casino has country restrictions and its administration doesn’t recommend players from the restricted countries to use VPN.
Now you see the general image of LevelUp casino. Let’s consider some of them in detail.
How to sign up on LevelUp
A player from any country from the list can register on the site for free and within 6-8 minutes.
The first step of registration demands the future member of the casino to enter their email, password, and choose the currency they are going to play with. The second step asks to provide the player’s name, date of birth (only adults can play the casino!), and the mobile phone. The third step demands the player to enter their address, postal code, and country.
Once the email is verified, the new member of LevelUp can start playing. Again, the users from the restricted countries should not start spending money on this casino, as the administration doesn’t guarantee the successful deposit and withdrawal of sums on this casino.
Level Up Casino Payment methods
There are a lot of payment methods on LevelUp, and notably, almost all of them can be used to both deposit and withdraw money. Players can make transactions in any accepted currency such as EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, NOK, RUB, PLN, NZD, JPY, KZT, ZAR.
Level Up Casino Deposit methods with the minimum deposit sum of $10 are:
- Credit card
- Venus Point
- Mobile commerce
Level Up Casino Withdrawal methods with the minimum withdrawal sum of $10 are:
- Credit card
- Venus Point
- Bank Transfer (Minimum withdrawal—$500)
If a user requested a withdrawal, and its sum of bets made since the last deposit is less than three times the size of that deposit, the administration can charge that player the costs of transaction processing for deposit and withdrawals. A gambler doesn’t have to provide ID or any additional information to withdraw or deposit funds.
LevelUp casino bonuses and Current promotions
Welcome bonus package
Once you join the LevelUp casino, you can claim a great deposit bonus package that includes literally four bonuses that you will get one by one and after entering specific bonus codes.
- First bonus. 100% deposit match up to $100 or 1 BTC, plus 100 free spins on the first deposit. You will activate the bonus if you deposit at least $20 or equivalent in your currency, and then enter the “LVL1” bonus code in the special field.
- Second bonus. It includes a 50% deposit bonus of up to $200 or 1.25 BTC + 50 free spins. Activate the bonus by depositing $20, enter LVL2 in the bonus code field, and benefit from this package.
- Third bonus. You can claim and get a 50% deposit bonus up to $300 or 1.25 BTC if you deposit $20+ and then use the LVL3 bonus code.
- Fourth bonus. The last but not least bonus will give you a 100% deposit bonus of up to $300 or 1.5 BTC, plus 50 free spins. Again, deposit $20+ and use the LVL3 bonus code and you’re done.
- Breezy Level (40% deposit match up to $100 or 0.01 BTC, plus 20 free spins). Make the minimum deposit of $20 and use the BREEZY bonus code. The promotion is available twice from Monday to Tuesday.
- Breezy Boost (70% up to $200 or 0.02 BTC bonus, plus 40 free spins). Deposit at least $40 and use the BOOST bonus code. The promotion is available twice from Friday to Sunday.
- Weekend Level ( 50% deposit match up to $200 or 0.02 BTC, plus 40 free spins). Deposit at least $20 and use the WEEKEND bonus code. The promotion is available twice from Friday to Sunday.
So, the bonuses of LevelUp casino are exciting, and the bonus requirements are more than simple. Now let’s look at the entertaining activities you can play there and see if you can spend your bonuses playing really decent slots and card games.
Games of LevelUp casino site
As we’ve already said, the casino works with 20+ software providers and offers hundreds of their games. Below you can see the lists of the most popular games and devs presented on LevelUp.
- Merkur Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- ELK Studios
- August Gaming
- Evolution Gaming, etc
Most popular games
- Gold Digger
- Buddha Fortune
- 15 Dragon Pearls
- Buffalo Power
- Tiger Stone
- Elvis Frog
- Moon Sisters
- Great Panda
- Sun of Egypt
- Wealth of Wisdom
- Aztec Magic
- Peak Riches
- Money Train 2, etc
Loyalty program of LevelUp casino
Each new member participates in the VIP program immediately upon creating an account and making the first deposit. Once the deposit is done, a player starts to collect coins—CPs. The CPs are credited as 1 point for each 12.5 USD, 12.5 EUR, 15 CAD, etc. in bets on slot machines, and once they reach a particular number, the player gets a new VIP level and a reward. Each level grants a gambler a particular sum or free spins, and the higher the level, the bigger the prize.
There are two ways to reach customer support: via the contact form or via an instant chat that can be found on the lower right corner of the page. A player is one click away from an instant reply by at least two support team members. The chat is available 24/7, which means a gambler can get the answer to their question within a few seconds (or a few minutes, depending on the time of the day, as the members can be busy replying to the other players.)
- Is there the list of the biggest winners on LevelUp?
There is no such list, but you can see the winners in real-time on the banner on the lower central part of the homepage.
- Can I play with real money on LevelUp casino using my mobile phone?
Yes, you can. And you don’t have to download any application—just use your favorite mobile browser to log in and start playing.
- Can I play games on LevelUp through a web browser?
Yes, this is actually the only way to play, both on a PC or a mobile phone.
- Does LevelUp casino online legitimately operate?
This casino has the Curacao license, and a quite famous Dama N.V. owns it, so yes, this casino is legit and you can play it if you don’t violate its own rules.
- Is there a no deposit bonus at LevelUp casino?
Yes, there is a possibility to get a no deposit bonus, but a player should attentively read the bonus terms and conditions on the site not to lose that bonus and benefit from it the most.
- How can I get free spins on LevelUp?
Of course! You can claim your welcome package that includes free spins and continue playing to reach new levels of the loyalty program to get more FS
- Does the LevelUp casino have an app?
No, this casino doesn’t have one, but a player can easily reach the games through a browser and enjoy smooth gaming (depending on the Internet connection.)
- What countries cannot access the LevelUp casino online?
The list of restricted countries includes the United States of America, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Slovakia, Spain, France, and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Israel, Lithuania, Dutch West Indies, Curacao, Gibraltar, Jersey. The administration cannot guarantee the successful processing of transactions if they are made by the players from these countries.