No Wagering Casinos Australia
Australian players new to the world of online gambling may not be fully aware of the term “wagering,” and what significance it has on their gambling experience. That blissful ignorance will be short-lived, because as soon as you want to withdraw any winnings, a wagering or playthrough requirement will determine whether or not you can get your hands on the money. It is why casino sites with no wagering requirements are so keenly sought after.
This requirement indicates how many times you have to play through your initial deposit and any bonus funds before you can withdraw any winnings.
Imagine claiming a bonus by depositing 20 AUD, and the platform awards you bonus money of 50 AUD, but there is a playthrough requirement of x5. It means you will have to play through your initial deposit plus the bonus money, 5 times, or in figures, 20 + 50 = 70, and 70 x5 = 350. Yes. You would have to deposit and play through a total of 350 AD before you could withdraw any winnings you might make.
It’s quite a commitment – and it’s why Aussie gamblers so highly prize the elusive no wagering bonus.
$200 + 20 Free Spins
$1250 + 155 Free Spins
$200 + 20 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
$900 + 150 Free Spins
$500 + 30 Free Spins
$2,500 + 30 Free Spins
$2000 + 50 Free Spins
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Do No Wagering Casinos Really Exist?
- The Various Types of No Wager Bonus Offers
- No Wagering Casino Payment Methods
- Rating No Playthrough Casino Platforms
- The Pros of No Wagering Requirements Casinos
- The Cons of No Wagering Requirements Casinos
- Top Pokies you can Play at No wagering Casinos
Do No Wagering Casinos Really Exist?
The good news is that there are online platforms Australian players can access that offer no playthrough bonuses. Let’s face it; bonuses with high playthrough requirements can be off-putting for many players – especially newbies. Gambling platforms offer bonuses specifically to attract new players, so high playthrough stipulations work against that.
To get an edge over the competition and tempt players to their own platforms, a no wagering casinos Australia scene has arisen. As more and more platforms are being launched and the battle to sign new gamblers hots up, the chances of finding no playthrough offers are getting better and better.
The Various Types of No Wager Bonus Offers
No playthrough bonuses are offered in various formats, so let’s take a quick look at the most common.
- The no playthrough welcome bonus. This type of deal is offered to new players only. They often come in the shape of match bonuses whereby the platform matches the amount the player deposits by 100% or more.
- No Deposit, Free Spins no playthrough bonuses. These offers are few and far between, but they can be found from time to time. When a new player signs up, they are awarded free spins to a certain monetary value.
- No Playthrough cashback bonuses. This kind of offer gives players a pre-agreed amount of cashback once they have played through their initial deposit. Cashback bonuses can be used to play games other pokies.
With all no playthrough offers, withdrawing any cash you might win is not governed by having to play through your deposit and bonus money x number of times.
No Wagering Casino Payment Methods
Because no playthrough offers can be quite costly to the platforms offering them, they will usually have restrictions on the number of banking methods they will allow players to use. The most common payment systems they will accept include:
Some no playthrough platforms are now accepting payment via players’ mobile bills.
Win Real Money at No Wagering Casinos
The fact that online gambling houses offer no playthrough deals means that it is entirely possible to win real money. After all, gambling is a game of luck, and if your luck is in, well done you. All games at an online casino have a house edge. Over time, that edge guarantees that the house will make a profit. But as we say, if Lady Luck is smiling on you – way to go.
Withdrawing Money Without Meeting Playthrough Conditions
It is possible to withdraw your winnings without meeting a casino offers no wagering requirements, but there may be some penalty or conditions involved. T&Cs vary from platform to platform, but they usually include minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts.
If an Australian gambler has a small win, the amount may be too small to withdraw. If you have a big win, the capped maximum may mean you have to forfeit anything above the cap. T&Cs should be studied carefully.
Rating No Playthrough Casino Platforms
Finding the best online platforms that offer no wagering bonuses has been made a lot easier, thanks to the list we publish showing the top no wager bonus Australia casino offers. You can rest assured that there are no scams involved. Our team of experts thoroughly vet every platform we promote here on our website. Here’s what we check out.
Online No Wager Casino Integrity
All reputable online casinos are licensed and regulated. We always check to ensure that a platform has a current license in place. We verify that their platforms are properly encrypted with 128-Bit SSL encryption and that their RNGs are audited, and certified fair-game-fit by independent establishments such as eCOGRA, iTech labs, etc.
No Playthrough Casino Game Offerings
Australians are renowned for their love of pokies, so it’s important that no wagering casinos offer a complete range of different types and genres. They should include classic slots, themed video slots, and progressive jackpot slots. But Aussies love variety too, so we like to see platforms offering all sorts of games including, baccarat, blackjack, poker, roulette, and sports betting. If they have live dealer games, too – all the better.
Comparing Bonus Offers and Promotions
Bonuses and promotions are key. They are the things that attract new players to platforms, but they also help promote casino loyalty. Primarily we look for no wagering deals, but we also check for other bonuses such as:
- Match bonuses
- Reload Bonuses
- Cashback bonus
- Regular weekly and monthly promotions
We show you the top offers not just in terms of casino no wagering requirements but the
the overall fairest terms and conditions.
Customer Support and Online Feedback
Good customer support is essential. Whenever players have concerns or problems that aren’t addressed on the FAQ sections, gamblers need access to quick, responsive customer support. We like to see as many contact points as possible, including telephone numbers, email addresses, and a live chat facility – and all available 24/7.
The Pros of No Wagering Requirements Casino Australia Platforms
There are several advantages with redeeming no playthrough bonus offers.
- You get the opportunity to keep your winnings.
- Freedom of choice. You can either withdraw your winnings or leave them in your player account to enjoy more games.
- You are not expected to deposit more money to satisfy playthrough requirements before you can withdraw your winnings.
- You can claim as many no wagering bonuses as you like providing each one is on a different platform.
The Cons of No Wagering Requirements Casino Australia Platforms
As with most things in life, there are some disadvantages with no playthrough bonuses. They include:
- The value is usually set lower than bonuses with wagering requirements.
- In many instances, the types of games you can play are often restricted to pokies only.
- The cash-out limits are normally set quite low.
- No wagering bonus deals can be quite difficult to find – unless you use our listing of course.
Top Pokies you can Play at No wagering Casinos
You might suspect that the only pokies you can play at no wager casino are the not so popular ones. Wrong!. You can, for example, play:
Big Red from Aristocrat
Themed around the Australian outback, Big Red is a high volatile pokie. It is a favourite with Aussie gamblers and gives players the chance to merge the maximum payout with some high winnings. The RTP is 97.04%
Gonzos Quest from NetEnt
Since its release in 2011, Gonzo’s Quest has become one of the most popular pokies worldwide. It is themed on Conquistador Gonzalo Pizarro’s adventures and his quest to find the lost city of El Dorado in the Amazon jungle. Featuring avalanching reels, this atmospheric slot carries an RTP of 95.97%.
Starburst from NetEnt
This pokie is regarded as the most popular of all time. A simple, arcade-feel game, gameplay centres on Starburst Wilds. With each spin, players can lose their entire bankroll or win the big jackpot. The game has developed cult status. RTP is 96.09%.
Lucky 88 from Aristocrat
Lucky 88 is a slot based on Chinese myth surrounding the good fortunes of the number 88. Full of bonus features, this 5-reel, 25 payline pokie gives players the chance to win its jackpot of AUD 3,552. RTP is 97%. As you can see, you can play some all-time top pokies on Australia’s no wagering casino platforms.
- Do online casinos offer no deposit no wagering bonuses?
- Yes, they do. However, they are extremely hard to find. Your best bet is to check in regularly with our top no wagering casino listing here on our website.
- Why Do Online Platforms Impose Wagering Requirements?
- The reason wagering requirements exist is to ensure that online gambling platforms make a profit. Without them, players could withdraw the winnings every time, and most casinos would go bust.
- What Games can be Played with No Playthrough Bonuses?
- In the majority of cases, no playthrough bonuses only allow gamblers to play pokies. Some platforms will extend the game choice to include a limited range of table games such as blackjack and roulette.
- What is the meaning of "playthrough or rollover requirement?"
- A playthrough or rollover requirement is the same as a wagering requirement. It indicates the number of times a player must repeatedly deposit and play their initial deposit, plus any bonus funds before they can withdraw any winnings.