Top Paysafecard Casinos in Australia
The Rise of Paysafe Online Casinos in Australia
Ever since people started making financial transactions on the Internet, there has been a considerable amount of anxiety and concern about security. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum are one possible answer. But another tried and trusted option is Paysafe.
Paysafe is a solution whereby, as a consumer, you can purchase Paysafecards with PINS without having to register or use your bank account. Australian based online casinos are now adding Paysafe to their payment options because:
- It makes for quicker, easier transactions,
- Players can make deposits without imparting personal bank details,
- Many Aussie gamblers prefer Paysafe due to the personal taste.
Casinos are always looking out for fast, easy to use, safe, payment methods for both depositing and withdrawing. Paysafe offers just that.
100% up to AU$500 + 50 Free Spins
100% Up To 1500 AUD
100% up to €/$100 + 150 Free spins
100% UP TO $200
200% up to $200
100% up to $/€1000
200% up to A$200
100% Up To $2,500 + 30 FS
100% up to 2000 AUD
100% up to 500 AUD
Paysafe Casino Gambling Today
Paysafe is a multinational company for online payments based in the Isle of Man. It is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority and regulated in the United Kingdom. Previously named Optimal Payments PLC, the group offers numerous services under the same brand.
What started off as a Paysafecard, a prepaid payment method created by this brand, slowly progressed toward a brand that merged and acquired highly popular services. The most notable purchases are those of Skrill and Neteller, two top-rated e-wallets in the gambling industry today.
Today, over 5 million consumers login to different products provided by Paysafe every month. They use digital wallets and prepaid cards to make online purchases, gamble, and withdraw their funds.
Would an Aussie Gambler Prefer an Online Casino Australia Paysafe Option?
Just a short time ago Paysafe was introduced to people in Europe who were experiencing problems depositing money in their casino accounts. Since then, it has grown in popularity worldwide, and more and more Aussie casino players now prefer using an online casino Paysafe option.
Back in July 2019, McQuarrie, who is one of the five biggest banks in Australia, unilaterally imposed a block on all credit card transactions on gambling, including buying lottery tickets. That ban, together with the anonymity aspects, served to make Paysafecards even more popular throughout the Australian gaming community.
The Benefits of Paysafecards for Gamblers
Since its launch, Paysafecard is now being used by millions of consumers globally for both shopping and online gambling. So, what are the benefits that Australian gamblers, in particular, find so alluring? Let’s find out.
- Paysafecards are available from millions of retailers and online sources.
- PIN technology makes them fast and simple to use.
- Online transactions are very secure.
- There are no additional fees or commissions from online casinos.
- Paysafecards offer a high degree of anonymity
- Available in many currencies, including AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, and USD.
- Paysafe PINS can be used to make multiple deposits up to the maximum value of the Paysafecard.
It easy to see why Paysafe has become so popular, especially with the worldwide gambling industry.
Shortlist of Top Australian Online Casinos that Accept Paysafe
Anonymity is but one reason that Aussie gamblers would take the Paysafe casino Australia option over others. For players looking for the best Aussie online casinos accepting Paysafe, here’s our shortlist of 5.
Paysafe Online Casinos
- Despite being one of the newest online casinos, Kahuna is one of the best and one of the most fun, with its Hawaiian theme. They partner with some of the best-known names in the gaming industry and offer over 800 games. As well as progressive jackpots, they also offer a welcome bonus worth up to $4000 + free 200 spins.
- Pokie Spins
- Pokie Spins was launched last year, targeting the Australian and New Zealand gaming market primarily. They offer a wide range of games from respected software houses, including Booming Games, Betsoft, and Isoftbet.
- 7 Spins
- The online gambling industry is very competitive, but all the best online casinos tend to have three things in common. Well-constructed platforms, excellent promotions and bonuses, and a great selection of games. 7 Spins is a Paysafe online casino that qualifies in all three respects, plus it offers first-class security and customer service.
- 21 Dukes
- 21 Dukes offers hundreds of games from top software providers like Betsoft, Habanero, MicroGaming, Octopus Gaming, and Pragmatic Play. They also offer an impressive range of bonuses and promotions. With security in mind, and in addition to Bitcoin, they are one of the top casinos accepting Paysafe transactions.
- Bondi Bet
- Bondi Bet is a top online casino that offers a wide variety of games, bonuses, and tournaments. From the word go, newcomers who register are showered with lots of different activities and interesting adverts. With five software providers behind them, their game assortment, whether it’s table games or pokies racing, is exciting.
Players’ Security at Paysafe Casinos
Paysafe offers a high level of convenience, numerous options, and security throughout all products. Their e-wallets are an excellent way to fund a casino account without providing personal information. If you want to have control over how much you gamble online, their prepaid card Paysafecard can only be loaded with a specific amount, preventing you from gambling money you don’t have.
For their popular Paysafecard, the company won a Best Prepaid Company outside USA award in 2009, as well as the 2016 Pay Awards’ Best Online or Mobile Commerce Solution distinction.
Brands in the Paysafe Group
PaySafe Group Limited is a company with numerous products. The brands that this company creates and operates with are:
- PaySafeCard is a method that allows players to gamble online without using their credit card information or bank account. It is similar to a voucher that you can reload when you want.
- Neteller is an e-wallet service that can be used together with the Net+ prepaid payment card (available in eight currencies).
- Net+ prepaid payment card that works just like any other MasterCard and can be used at casinos that don’t originally accept NetEnt as a payment method.
- Skrill is an e-wallet similar to Neteller, with a focus on low-cost money transfers on an international level.
- Payolution is a product that allows customers to ‘buy now, pay later’.
- IncomeAccess is a business intelligence and affiliate marketing provider.
- FansEntertainment is a mobile commerce product used for mobile ordering.
What Other Methods Can You Use for Payment
If PaySafe’s products are not available in your country or you don’t like using them for some reason, well-rated casinos have various banking alternatives for their players. Other options you can use include:
- PayPal, which is another e-wallet similar to Skrill and Neteller
- Online banking systems like Interac
- Wire transfers
- Pay-by-phone or other voucher cards like EntroPay
Depositing Money with Paysafe
Depending on which product by Paysafe you use, you’ll need to go through a specific depositing process. For example, if you use e-wallets, you’ll only need your email address and to link your Skrill or Neteller account to the casino. If you use a Paysafecard, the steps are as follows:
- Purchase a Paysafecard code
- Find a casino that allows for using this banking method
- Choose the method and enter the code
- Choose an amount you want to deposit
- Confirm and start gambling
In most casinos, deposits with any PaySafe product are free of charge and instant.
Withdrawing Winnings using Paysafe
Casinos don’t allow players to withdraw their winnings with Paysafecard in most cases. But, in most cases where casinos offer Neteller and Skrill as payment methods, you can use these to withdraw your winnings also.
In some casinos, players are allowed to select Paysafecard to withdraw their cash. If you find such sites, follow these steps:
- Select this withdrawal option
- Choose an amount (has to be between $20 and $1000, but can vary depending on the casino)
- Confirm and get your money within 48 hours
Withdrawal fees can vary depending on which casino you choose, and so can processing times.
Using Paysafe at Online Casinos: Pros and Cons
If you decide to use PaySafe’s products to gamble at online casinos, you should know the pros and cons that come with this decision.
- Various banking options available including e-wallets and prepaid card
- Numerous selling points for the Paysafecard worldwide
- Safe and secure online payments
- Many of the products are available at most casinos worldwide
- User-friendly apps for all products
- No fees applicable on behalf of PaySafe for online deposits
- Paysafecard is usually not available for withdrawals at online casinos
- Small deposit limits with Paysafecard
- You need to go to local stores to buy Paysafecard codes
- Fees are applicable for accounts on different brands by Paysafe
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Paysafe Casinos
With an ever-increasing number of gamblers choosing to use Paysafe, many have questions they would like answering, and here is a selection of the most often asked.
- What is the lowest amount you can deposit with a Paysafecard?
- Australian Paysafecards are available in nominations of $10, $20, $50, and $100. Whatever minimum deposits online casinos impose, the value can be covered by one or more of these value specific cards.
- What is the most you can deposit using a Paysafecard?
- Putting Paysafecards aside for one moment, the maximum deposit amounts that online casinos specify will vary from one to another. Given the denominations in the answer shown above, any combination of these cards can be used to make a casino’s maximum allowable deposit.
- How long does it take to make deposits with a Paysafecard?
- Depositing with a Paysafecard is fast and simple. All you have to do is to go to your online Paysafe casino of choice and enter your 16 digit PIN. The deposit will be virtually instantaneous.
- What fees are charged for making deposits with a Paysafecard?
- There are no transaction charges as far as Paysafe-accepting online casinos are concerned. There are, however, some small charges imposed by Paysafe themselves, which come into effect 12 months after you have purchased a PIN. Check out the Paysafe website for more information.