Here You Can Play Your Favourite Roulette Games Online
If you’ve visited at least one live or online casino, you’ve sure seen the roulette wheel. This is one of the oldest and most popular games of chance. Low stakes roulette and high stakes roulette are the most popular variations. Today, you can even play online Roulette in casino online.
Playing low stakes Roulette is much like playing Roulette at a real gambling house without the need of huge deposits or dressing up. There are many variants of Roulette found in the best online Roulette sites, so feel free to look around before you sit down on a table to play.
Best Sites To Play Online Roulette in Australia
Rules You Should Know When You Play Online Roulette
Now that we’ve established what online roulette is, it is time to get acquainted with the rules of this game.
Basic Rules when You Play Real Money Roulette in Australia
Once you sit on the online roulette wheel, you can use several methods to bet. You can bet on numbers, groupings of numbers, odd or even numbers, high or low numbers, or even the colours red and black.
High numbers are considered numbers between 19 and 36. Low numbers begin at 1 and end at 18. The number zero does not fall into any of these categories. It doesn’t even fall under red/ black and odd/even choice.
The Roulette Table
The roulette table is made up of boxes that mark the 36 numbers, split evenly between black and red. The zero is green and in some Roulette variants, there’s a double-zero that’s green, too. This part of the roulette table is named ‘the inside’. On the table, you’ll also see many other options that allow you to choose red or black, odd or even, big or small, or between one of the numbers’ categories. That’s the ‘outside’ of the roulette table.
Gameplay of Online Roulette Australia
Roulette is a simple game to play and the basics can be mastered really fast. You use chips to bet on the numbers or categories in the layout. The boxes and bets correspond to the spots on the spinning wheel. When the players are finished with their bets within the allotted time frame, there’s a metal ball that’s dropped onto the wheel. If your number, colour, or category is hit, you win some real money. When the ball drops, players have a couple of seconds to keep betting before the betting is over. When this happens, you’ll either hear an automated sound that says this, or the dealer will wave his hand over the table. As soon as the ball lands on the number, the dealer will mark that number and collect the losing bets. If you guessed the number or the category, your winning bet will remain on the table for you to see it.
Money Management Tips While Playing Online Roulette For Real Money
When you play at an gambling site, the most important thing is to manage your money properly. You can’t change the house edge or the odds and if you don’t have a lucky streak, you might lose a lot of money. That’s why it is important for you to control your budget so that you don’t suffer huge losses.
In fact, this is important for any gambling enthusiast out there. You might not be able to control the ball or the number order, but you can definitely control your own spending.
Here are some tips we’d like to share with you:
- Identify the goals: how much do you want to win? Once you win the desired number, it is time to stop playing.
- How much money can you afford to spend? Set this amount aside for playing online roulette and put the rest out of your reach.
To find a good site to play online roulette for real money, you should read what people say about their experiences. This can tell you a lot about the website’s system, game quality, payment methods, withdrawal times, as well as the overall quality of the gaming.
Different gambling sites will have different game choices, but also different payment methods. Check what these are before you start roulette online game. Remember that casinos can have different methods for withdrawal and deposits, too.
Best Strategies To Win Playing Online Roulette
Tips to Remember:
- Start from the smallest deposit to double your stakes much longer.
- Don’t bet on 0, better choosing red/black, 1-18, or 19-36.
- Bet small amounts.
- Double the bet every time you lose.
- Try to keep your bet on the same color or number.
- Continue as long as you have money left or win enough to leave.
Tips to Remember:
- Start betting with small deposits.
- Keep the bet on one spot (red or black, 1-18, 19-36).
- Don’t raise the bet upon losing.
- Double the bet for the next round onlly if you win.
- If you win again, double your bet again.
- If you lose, reduce the bet to the starter sum.
- Keep playing until you lose all money or win enough to leave.
Tips to Remember:
- Select your even-money bet (black-red).
- Choose the outcome on which you stake; for example black.
- Keep playing for the same sum.
- Add 1 chip to the previous bet upon each loss.
- Deduct 1 chip from the previous bet upon each win.
- Play until you win or until you’ve reached your spending limit.
Tips to Remember:
- Bet a small sum on red/black, 1-18, or 19-36.
- If you lose, progress one step further according to Fibonacci sequence.
- If you win, go two steps back on the Fibonacci sequence.
- Play until you won enough to leave the Roulette table.
Tips to Remember while Play Roulette for Money:
- Bet $140 on the numbers 19-36.
- $50 on 13-18.
- $10 on zero (let it be your insurance).
- Play until you win or until you have reached your spending limit.