Woo Casino Review
$100 + 150 Free spins
CASINO COMPLAINT FORM
Everything You Need to Know About Woo Casino! Free Spins Bonuses & Banking Explained
Launched in 2020 as the most modern one of the year, the Woo Casino is owned by Direx N.V., a company which holds a Curacao gambling license.
The casino is offered in multiple languages and features a mobile-friendly and adaptive website which is sure to capture everyone’s attention. With the added benefit of a 128-bit SSL encryption, all of the data is kept secure and private, making it an excellent choice for people who might be paranoid to give their information online.
When it comes to the affiliate program, the Woo Casino is part of the Playamo Partners, which is a well-established company that originates from 2015.
How to Get Started at Woo Casino
Singing up at the Woo Casino is an easy process, as you simply need to access their website, be it on a phone or a desktop computer, and find the red “Register” button on the top right corner when viewing from a pc screen.
Next, you need to enter the following information:
On the following screen, you will need to enter your date of birth in this order: day, month year.
You will also need to enter your first name and your last name, this Is important as this information needs to be legitimate.
Finally, select the country you are playing from, write down the City you are living in, enter your address and postal code and as an optional benefit, you can sign up for email or SMS promos to gain all of the latest news and offers that the Woo Casino has to offer.
And that is all there is to it, you can simply make your first deposit, get your welcome bonus and enter the world of online gambling in style. Remember to have fun and gamble responsibly.
Woo Casino Banking Process and Methods
When it comes to the banking process at the Woo Casino, there are several ways in which you can safely and securely deposit and withdraw funds. The minimum deposit you can make is $20 and the minimum withdrawal you can make is $10. The maximum withdrawal limit however is $4.000 up to $10.000, although this is highly dependent on the withdrawal method you choose.
You can make Woo casino deposits using:
- Yandex Money
And when it comes to withdrawing the funds you potentially win at the Woo Casino, your options include EcoPayz, Neosurf, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Tether, Visa and Yandex Money.
What makes the Woo Casino truly special in regard to the deposits and withdrawal options, is the fact that you can make them in bitcoin as-well, which opens the doors for a lot more people to try out the casino who otherwise might have missed out.
There are six types of deposits and Woo casino withdrawals you can make with cryptocurrency, including:
- Bitcoin Cash
- Doge Coin
- Lite Coin
- Usdt Coin
This makes it a perfect and modern solution to anyone looking to gamble with some cryptocurrency.
Woocasino Bonuses You Can Expect
When it comes to the Woo casino bonuses, you have several options.
- There is a no deposit bonus which gives you 25 free spins on the “Four Lucky Clover” slot game.
- You also have the fist deposit bonus, which gives you a 100% match up to $100 and 150 spins, while the second deposit bonus gives you a 50% match of up to $100 and 50 spins.
- You also gain access to a vast array of other bonuses such as tournament bonuses, promotional bonus offers, loyalty rewards and weekend reload bonuses.
You need to make a deposit of at least $20 to gain the welcome bonus.
Options Available When It Comes to Gaming
Woo casino mobile is optimized to fit into any mobile device, despite the differences in screen sizes and resolution through its adaptive website. While it does not feature a dedicated application, this saves you a lot of time and device storage, as you can simply visit the official website and enjoy all of the games it offers on a wide array from the devices. You are only required to have a modern web browser that comes bundled with any modern smartphone running the iOS or Android operating system.
You can also access the casino through a web browser from your dedicated computer.
The Best Games Available at the Woo Casino
Woo casino Australia is packed with a lot of games options that will fit everyone’s needs. You also gain access to Woo Choice, which is a list of recommended games from the casino itself from categories such as slots, live casino, blackjack, roulette and even bitcoin games.
The developers who are behind these games include:
- Net Entertainment
- Pragmatic Play
- Rd Tiger Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
- 1×2 Gaming
- BetSoft Gaming
- ELK Studios
- Push Gaming
Through the power of multiple developers, the casino has an enormous library of games with the best and most popular ones.
Here is a list of recommendations you should try when you sign up for the casino:
- Another Land
- 4 Symbols
- African Sunset
- Da Vinci Codex
- Explosive Reels
- Wolf Moon
- Wild Toro
- 21 Burn Blackjack
- American Blackjack
- Zoom Roulette
- Roulette Crystal
- Baccarat – Punto Banco
VIP and Loyalty Program Available
The Woo Casino features a VIP program which is known as “Woo Missions”. It is a multi-level loyalty program that allows you to complete missions in order to unlock rewards. When you register for the casino, you are automatically placed within the program and can start wagering with real money on the different casino games that are on offer.
There are three missions within the program including:
- Mission W
- Mission WO
- Mission WOO
Each mission has its own criteria for leveling up, and you do so through complementary points. In order to gain a level in Mission W, you are required to gain 1 to 24 CPs.
With each level up, the casino rewards you.
- When you gain level 7 in Mission W, you gain 100 free spins.
- When you gain Level 7 in Mission WO, you gain $500.
- When you gain level 7 in mission WOO, you gain $100.000.
It is important to note that the CPs can also be traded for real money instead of just leveling up. You gain 1 CPs for each $12.5 spent, and you can trade 100 CPs for $1.
The Customer Support Experience
When you run into an issue at the Woo Caisno, you have several ways of getting support and help in order to resolve that issue. You have an official FAQ page where you can find some of the most common questions, which chances are, already have yours answered, however, if you cannot find a solution or a way to resolve your issue, you can also contact the official support team through their official email or through live chat, which is regularly available.
- Can the Woo Casino Be Experienced on a Mobile Device?
- The Woo Casino can fully be experienced on any mobile device through their official website, as it is completely optimized and adaptive to any screen you open it on.
- Can I Experience the Woo Casino Through a Web Browser?
- The Woo Casino can be experienced through any modern web browser, you simply need to visit the official website, register for an account, and start playing.
- Is the Woo Casino a Legitimate One?
- The casino holds a Curacao gambling license, making it a legitimate and safe casino to play in
- What Countries Are Accepted to Play at the Woo Casino?
- The accepted countries as the Woo Casino include: Andorra, Antiqua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhuthan, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic CAR, Chile, China, Luxembourg, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Island, Micronesia, Monaco, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Korea, North Macedonia, Norway, Palau, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Colombia, Congo Democratie Republic of the, Congo Republic of the, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Fiji, Finland, Gabon, Germany, Grenada, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, Ireland, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Liechtenstein, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanatu, Vatican City, and Venezuela.