Best ecoPayz Casino Online Australia
Playing Online Pokies at ecoPayz Casino!
ecoPayz is a popular online payment system available at many online casinos. The service is operated by a company called PSI-Pay Limited. This company is registered in the UK and licensed by FCA to provide payment services and issue electronic money. It has been available to users since 2000 and ever since, the number of Ecopayz online casinos is constantly on the rise.
With this banking method, you can make transactions with ease. The service allows you to move your money around, as well as keep them in your online balance. If you choose to play online casino with ecoPayz, you can use it to support your transactions both ways – for deposits and withdrawals.
Top Ecopayz Online Casinos in Australia
$200 + 20 Free Spins
A$150 + 100 Free Spins
A$150 + 100 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
$900 + 150 Free Spins
A$750 + 225 Free Spins
A$500 + 100 Free Spins
$2500 + 100 Free Spins
A$1000 + 50 Free Spins
A$5700 + 75 Free Spins
How Safe are ecoPayz Casinos?
Many players these days pick e-wallets online payment services to gamble because of the extra level of security such banking methods offer. When you gamble at an ecoPayz online casino, you aren’t required to supply banking information. All you need is the address you used to create your account with this company, and you can gamble with increased security.
In addition to this, gambling at a top ecoPayz casino means that all information you provide to deposit and withdraw is being encrypted using SSL, both on behalf of the casino and this company.
What are the Banking Alternatives to This Method?
Modern and popular casino sites offer numerous banking methods. If this is not your preferred method or you cannot use it, you’ll find many alternatives at the best ecoPayz casino online. These include e-wallets like:
Depositing Gambling Money with ecoPayz
Using this banking method to deposit funds to gamble with is very simple. Follow these steps to make it happen:
- Deposit money to your ecoPayz balance
- Choose this banking method at the casino you gamble at (you can choose between e-wallet, ecoCard, and ecoVirtualcard at some casinos)
- Enter your desired gambling amount
- Use your ecoPayz email to connect and confirm
Deposits with this method are instant in most cases.
Withdrawing Your Winnings with ecoPayz
If you were lucky and won some cash, it is time to cash in your winnings. You can use this payment service to do this in the following way:
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Connect with your wallet
- Confirm your transaction
In most cases, withdrawals take up to 48 hours to be cleared.
ecoPayz and Western Union
The collaboration between Western Union’s digital and retail network and ecoPayz allows users to make domestic and international transfers from the UK. The integration of these two services included this payment method in the global agent network. Today you can top up your funds via wu.com or the Western Union mobile application.
ecoPayz and Bitmoney
Bitmoney.eu is a site where you can purchase Bitcoins. This is made even easier now that you can place your newly purchased cryptocurrency into your ecoPayz wallet. This is your chance to get all those cryptocurrency player bonuses offered by modern casinos.
Advantages and Disadvantages from Using This Method
Like with any other banking method offered to you as a player, this one also comes with its advantages and disadvantages. Here is what you need to weigh in when you make this decision.
- Increased level of privacy when you gamble online
- Instant deposits and fast withdrawals
- Free sign-up
- Can use both desktop and mobile to deposit money to your account
- Accepts over 40 different currencies
- Allows you to keep track of your gambling expenses
- Fees are applicable when you use this method
- Withdrawals can take longer if you withdraw to card
- Is there an ecoPayz app that I can download and use?
- Yes. ecoPayz is very popular among mobile gamblers since it has a user-friendly app suitable for iOS and Android devices. You can use it to make deposits, withdraw money, and make worldwide transfers thanks to the collaboration of ecoPayz and Western Union.
- Are there any fees associated with ecoPayz?
- Yes. One downside from using this method is that there are fees associated with it. Each service comes with a specific set of fees and limitations. Creating an account is free, but depositing via bank wire costs up to 7% of your deposit amount. Funding your balance with a credit card costs up to 2.9%. If you want to make payments with currencies that aren’t your default options, the fee is around 2.99%. Withdrawing cash from your e-wallet to your bank account costs up to $12.27 depending what type of user you are. To get more information about the fees, check the company’s site.
- Is ecoPayz and EcoCard the same thing?
- Yes and no. They are all products of the same company. ecoCard is a physical variant of ecoVirtualcard. Users can get an ecoVirtualcard from ecoPayz when they open an account with the company. The card is issued by Visa and works just like regular debit cards.