Best Payout Pokies in Australian Casinos
The casino payout rate is the main area to investigate for every Aussie gambler who is searching for a new online casino to spend some cash.
So, how to get this information? The same question is addressed to the pokies payout rate. Each casino site shows a monthly payout percentage on their homepage; every online casino software developer has similar information about their pokies, and you can find it on your own. But we offer now to waste your time and to check our unbiased review with all the needed information in one place!
Highest Payout Pokies Casino Sites
$2500 + 100 Free Spins
A$750 + 225 Free Spins
A$150 + 100 Free Spins
A$300 + 100 Free Spins
$100 + 150 Free spins
A$500 + 100 Free Spins
$200 + 20 Free Spins
A$200 + 30 Free Spins
$2000 + 50 Free Spins
$900 + 150 Free Spins
Best Paying Online Pokies in Australia!
Pay rate is a term you will encounter a lot during your time as an online gambler, and while it may seem complicated, it’s a very straight forward concept. The pay rate is the percentage of money that the slot or pokie will pay back to a player over a specified period.
It can also be viewed as the opposite of the house’s advantages. If the house has a 4% advantage in a game, then the pay rate, the amount you are likely to receive back from what you have put in, would be 96%.
Table of Contents:
- What Pay Rate Is Low?
- What Pay Rate Is High?
- Advantages Of Online Pokies Machines
- Disadvantages Of Online Pokies
- Best Payout Pokies In Australia With Percentage
- List of New Best Paying Online Pokies
- Popular Online Pokies Developers In Australia
What Pay Rate is Low?
Pay rates on real money pokies can vary from game to game, but the vast majority of them are programmed to have a pay rate of between 82-98% chance of winning. Generally speaking a lot of slots on the market will have a pay rate of above 90% these days, so anything lower than that is best avoided.
What Pay Rate is High?
Some slots have an incredibly high pay rate and are excellent to play for a long time. If a pokie has a pay rate of 95% or above, then it is definitely one that should be on your list of regular ones to play. While it is rare, there are some that are even a little bit higher than 98% available.
Casino Sites with the Top Paying Online Pokies Australia ?
- Fair Go
- Fair Go is one of the top online casinos in Australia. The site boasts a wealth of different online games brought to you by some of the top developers in the industry.
- 21 Dukes
- 21 Dukes is one of the coolest sites in Australia. It boasts an impressive collection of retro pokie games as well as offering audiences some of the hottest new video pokies in town. It also has some pokies with an excellent payout rate.
- Kahuna is a top site when it comes to playing pokies. The site works with the likes of Micrograming, NetEnt, and several other well-established developers in order to bring its players the best possible gaming experience.
- PlayAmo’s collection of online pokies is enough to make your eyes water. The site has an incredible range of different online pokies for you to play on, all of which were developed by some of the biggest names in the industry. They also have a brilliant range of high RTP pokies as well.
- 7 Spins
- 7 Spins is another brilliant online casino that is popular in Australia. It has a huge collection of online pokies from established developers and several of these are online pokies with the best payout.
- Pokie Pop
- Pokie Pop is one of the most colorful and innovative online gambling sites available in Australia. The site has a pop-art theme which provides it with a bright and friendly aesthetic. It is not just about the gimmick though and it has one of the best selections of online pokies available in the region.
- Joka Room
- Joka Room is one of the best online gaming sites available in Australia right now. Armed with an awesome aesthetic and an excellent selection of pokie games to boot, Joka Room also has some games which offer their players an excellent high payout.
Advantages of Online Pokies Machines
Online pokies are all the rage these days. Gone are the days where you have to make a journey to the casino and then wait for someone else to finish on your favorite one before you can have a go.
Online slots have made the whole thing incredibly convenient and they have also made us spoiled for choice. Most sites will now offer hundreds of different pokies to use, and as such, you can find the perfect online pokie for you.
Disadvantages of Online Pokies
Let’s be honest, slots are great fun. They’re colorful, innovative and you can win a lot of cash- what is there not to like? Well, there are a few downsides to them.
The biggest risk that comes with online slots, as it is with any type of gambling, is that some people may struggle to stop and gamble responsibly. More than any other game, pokies can simply rely on luck and if you are having a good run of wins, it is easy to convince yourself that you are somehow good at the game.
Best Payout Pokies in Australia with Percentage
|Online Pokie||Payout Percentage (%)||Developer|
|1429 Uncharted Seas||98.5%||Thunderkick|
|City of Gold||95.58%||Saucify|
|Cash Bandits 2||95.3%||RTG|
|Treasure of the Nile||92.11%||Rival|
1️⃣ Immortal Romance (Payout Percentage – 96.96%)
Immortal Romance is a popular pokie with great payout that was developed by Microgaming. The game is available at a wide range of different sites and is notable for having a high return to player. The slothas an RTP of 96.86% which is one of the highest available in Australia.
2️⃣ Carnaval (Payout Percentage – 96.94%)
Carnaval is also hugely popular in Australia. The carnival-themed slot is another one made by Microgaming. It also offers a top payout with an RTP of 96.94%, which is another reason for its high demand.
3️⃣ Hellboy (Payout Percentage – 96.5%)
Based on the popular Hellboy character, this slot is one of the best on the market when it comes to a good RTP. The 20 pay-line video pokie was developed by Microgaming and it has an impressive RTP of 96.5%, putting it right up there among the best on the Australian market.
4️⃣ Loaded (Payout Percentage – 96.2%)
Loaded is 5 reels and 25 pay-lines pokie provided by the team at Microgaming. The slot has a cash-rich theme and can be incredibly fun to play. On top of that, it also has an excellent RTP of 96.2%, meaning you have a good chance of making some cash with this one.
5️⃣ Big Kahuna (Payout Percentage – 96.16%)
The Big Kahuna lives up to its name. It’s a 9 pay line slot developed by Microgaming. The game is also very generous and has a nice RTP of 96.16%.
6️⃣ Hitman (Payout Percentage – 95.81%)
Hitman is an excellent game that is based on the iconic Hitman video game franchise. The slot is another one developed by Microgaming and it has 5 reels and 15 pay lines. Like all of the slots on this list, it boasts an impressive RTP of 95.81%, making it one of the best payout online pokies.
7️⃣ City of Gold (Payout Percentage – 95.58%)
City of Gold is another top online slot that is playable in Australia. It has an impressive RTP of 95.58%, meaning that it presents you with plenty of chances to win some cash.
List of New Best Paying Online Pokies
|Online Pokie||Payout Percentage (%)||Developer|
|Big Bass Bonanza™||96.71%||Pragmatic Play|
|Ice Joker||96.23%||Play’n GO|
|24K Dragon||96.20%||Play’n GO|
|Pirates 2 Mutiny||96.20%||Yggdrasil|
|Crystal Quest: Arcane Tower||96.17%||Thunderkick|
|Beat the Beast: Griffin’s Gold||96.12%||Thunderkick|
|Divine Fortune MegaWays||96.09%||Netent, BTG|
|Cash Bandits 3||96%||RTG|
|Riches of Midgard: Land and Expand||96%||Netent|
New best payout online casino Australia
$300 + 20 Free Spins
$500 + 30 Free Spins
$2000 + 50 Free Spins
Popular Online Pokies Developers in Australia
- Play’n GO,
- Evolution Gaming,
- Red Tiger Gaming,
- Yggdrasil Gaming,
FAQ on the Best Paying Online Pokies
- Are online pokies legal in Australia?
- Online pokies are totally legal in Australia. All you need to do to ensure your safety is to make sure that the place you are playing them at is fully licensed and regulated. There are, of course, also age restrictions on playing online mobile pokies and gambling in general.
- Do online casinos really pay out?
- Yes! Licenced online casinos must pay out the winnings to their players. In case of the unlicenced casino, payout request may be rejected.
- What is RTP?
- One of the most common acronyms you will see when gambling online is RTP. RTP stands for return to player. This is calculated in percentage and it refers to the total percentage of a bet that will be returned to the player after a certain number of games. The higher the RTP is for a game, the smaller the advantage the casino has over the player. It does not, however, ensure any more chance of victory in a single slot game, and this is important to remember.
- How is the RTP rate of specific casino counted?
- To count an average payout rate of the selected online casino, a person needs to calculate an average RTP of all available games.
- Which online casino has the best payouts?
- This question is hard to answer. In our opinion, the best payout casinos in Australia are Rocket, Fair Go and Woo Casino.
- How to choose the highest paying online pokies?
- There are a huge number of different slots to choose from, so much so that the choice can often be overwhelming. There are several things you can do to help point you in the right direction though. Firstly, you should check if the casino you are using is fully licensed and registered. Then, you should take a look at the company that developed the game, as this is a huge indication of quality. Then you need to have a look at what bonuses the pokie has and the number of pay lines and ways to win.
- Are no deposit pokies available at Australian online gambling sites?
- More and more sites are constantly attempting to compete with one another when it comes to attracting customers. One of the ways a lot of them are doing this is by offering no deposit ones. This is essentially when you get to play for free as a result of some sort of special offer. These are very common at a lot of Australian online gaming hubs and bookmakers.
- Do Australian players get taxed on their winnings?
- In short, no. The Australian government does not view gambling as a profession and therefore, your winnings from gambling are not considered as income for tax purposes. They view the winnings as being based on luck and they tax the gambling companies instead.
- What is Aussie online casino payout percentage like?
- Australian online casinos tend to have very healthy payout percentages these days as a result of all of the competition on the market. While payout percentages tend to fluctuate, pokie payouts tend to float between around 87-96%, while card games are much higher, with Blackjack being around 98% and Poker being around 99%.
Review updated on 04/15/2021