Aviator Crash Game
Aviator Crash Game: The Ultimate Review from a User’s Perspective
As soon as it got featured on a few crash gambling sites, we got several requests for this Aviator review. We researched all about Aviator game mechanics, coefficient, chances of winning, and everything else you need to know.
Important Facts about the Aviator Game
|Type of game
|Mini / Crash / Social multiplayer game
|Low / Medium
|Mobile, tablet, desktop
What’s the Aviator Crash Game and How Does It Work?
Aviator is a social multiplayer game. It works through an increasing curve, which shows the scale of the multiplier. You win if you cash out before the plane flies away. A single session lasts from 8 to 30 seconds.
Curve crash mechanics first became popular in crypto casinos. They immediately engaged players with their simplicity and good winning potential.
The minimum required bet is $0.01, which makes the game suitable for beginner players or anyone else who’s mindful about their gambling budget. The maximum bet accepted is $100. But you can simultaneously place 2 bets, which makes the maximum bet $200.
Aviator is a provably fair crypto game. It means that you’re able to verify the fairness of your bets, so the casino cannot cheat with the outcome. You can check the fairness by clicking the game history button (at the top of the window). You’ll see 3 player seeds, the server seeds, combined hash and round result. You can use a calculator to check the correctness of the hash.
Casinos To Play Spribe Aviator Game
Instructions: How to Play the Aviator Online Game in Australia
Aviator is a game with a slight learning curve, and it requires a bit of skill. Let’s see how you can play it:
- Although the game lasts anywhere between 8 and 30 seconds, you only have 5 seconds to place your bets for the upcoming round. The outcome depends on how quickly the game ends and how high the plane ends up going.
- First, you should place a bet. The minimum is $0.01, and the maximum is $100. You can place a double bet on the same session.
- Once the plane takes off, the multiplier will start sending it higher. You need to hit the Cashout button before it flies away. Here’s the trick: you never know when it’s going to fly away. Waiting might land you a bigger win, but it might also leave you with nothing.
- If you want to continue playing, you’ll need to wait a few seconds for the next round to start.
- You can set up an Auto Bet feature, which will place the same bet on every round.
- The Auto Cashout feature will automatically cashout when the multiplier reaches the chosen point.
Useful Tips on Aviator Games
These are the most important things to know after reading the instructions and before starting to play:
- You should mind the coefficient at which the plane flies away. It’s randomly set by an RNG system. There’s a feature within the game that allows you to check the fairness of the outcome.
- The amount you win is your bet multiplied by the number the multiplier reaches when you cash out.
- Aviator is a multiplayer game. You can see what everyone else is betting and how much they cash out on each round.
About the Aviator Spribe Gaming Algorithm
Aviator’s algorithm works in a simple way: the multiplier’s growth is driven by AI. The moment when the plane flies away and the coefficient stops is completely random. Those who don’t cash out by that moment lose their bets.
Provably fair technology guarantees non-interference and fairness for this game and titles like Spaceman. The game’s results are not generated on individual casino servers. The players, who participate in the round, take part in the generation of the result.
What’s the Aviator RTP?
Aviator has a declared RTP of 97%. That’s above the average of most crypto slots.
The Return to Player rate shows how much you can win in the Aviator game over a period of time. If, for example, you spend $100 over a larger number of games, you should expect to return $97. However, keep in mind that this is just a statistical percentage. It doesn’t mean much on a single-player level. It’s a game of chance, so you can win a lot or lose more than expected.
Important Features of Spribe Aviator
Aviator’s special features create a community around the game.
- Live Bets
The bar on the left shows how many players are active in the round and what bets they have placed. You’ll also see their winnings at the end of the round.
- Live Chat in the Game
Although the game is fast and active, you can still find the time to chat with other players between sessions. GIF and emoji packs are included for quick communication. Players mostly use the chat to congratulate those who won big.
- Rain Promo
Free bets are occasionally granted through live chat. That’s why it’s important to follow the action there. To claim the bets, you should just hit the Claim button.
- Live Stats
If you’re interested in statistics, you can check the biggest wins in a year, month, or day.
In addition to the usual gameplay, you can also take part in tournaments. That’s a good way to earn free bets, additional cash rewards, and other prizes.
- Free Bets
Giveaways and promos are common for this game. They may be granted by the casino you choose, but by the developer as well.
The Coefficient of Aviator Betting Game: How Much Can Win?
The higher the multiplier’s coefficient is, the more money you win. The lowest possible outcome is 1, but anything less than 1.20x is considered unprofitable as well.
What’s the maximum you can hope for? The game is set to deliver a maximum of 200x your bet, but that value rarely appears. That’s why we don’t recommend waiting for so long. Placing more frequent bets that aim for lower multiplications (such as 3x or even 2x your bet) is a more profitable strategy.
How to Win Money in Aviator Spribe, Winning Strategy
Speaking of strategies, let’s see how you can keep winning in the Aviator game or games like Jet-X:
- Start with small bets (up to $0.5), and aim to cashout at around 1.3x on the This is a good way to test how the game works while minimizing the chance of losing big sums. You may want to keep that strategy of betting small and accumulating a small, but steady flow of wins.
- When you feel confident to risk more, you can start placing larger bets. However, we still recommend cashing out quickly, before the multiplier reaches 1.5x.
- If you haven’t seen a larger multiplication in the game for some time and you feel like taking a risk, aim for 2x or 3x. Don’t do this too often, as it increases your chances of losing.
- Is the Aviator game a slot?
It’s not a slot. It’s a different concept, which requires you to place a bet and cashout before the multiplier progression randomly ends.
- What’s the biggest amount I can win on Aviator Spribe?
The largest possible win is 200x your bet. The largest bet accepted is $100, which brings the biggest possible win to $20K. If you place a double bet, you could win $40K (in theory, but that’s extremely unlikely to happen in practice).
- Can I play Aviator for free?
Yes! A free demo of Aviator game by Spribe is available on multiple casino sites.
- Is there an Aviator app to download?
Yes! The game’s app is available in the App Store and Google Play Store.