Best Casinos To Play Online Roulette For Real Money
Best Sites To Play Roulette Online For Real Money
A$150 + 100 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
$900 + 150 Free Spins
$2,500 + 30 Free Spins
$1000 + 20 Free Spins
A$500 + 100 Free Spins
$2500 + 100 Free Spins
A$5700 + 75 Free Spins
A$200 + 30 Free Spins
Best online roulette Australia – three top variants!
Online roulette for real money is a fun and popular casino game in Australia. A small ball is spun around a wheel that has checkered colors and numbers. The aim is to guess what number or color the ball will land on. The bet odds change depending on the percentage chance that you’ll hit. For example, staking on a number will have better payouts compared to colors.
Furthermore, there are multiple variations of the game to keep players excited. Today, we will dive into all you need to know about how to play roulette online Australia.
Popular Roulette Variations
Online roulette for real money has many variations that provide unique playstyles for a different experience. Here are the top 3 roulette styles that are popular around the world:
- American: perhaps the most popular variation is American, which is featured in casinos all around the world, movies, and TV shows. The wheel adds two additional green color slots that only take up two spots. Both green tiles are numbered “0” and “00”. This increases the house’s odds and makes players lose faster. However, players who bet on the green tiles have much better payout odds. Therefore, providing a highly intense gaming experience that other games won’t provide.
- French: the French table layout is different from other roulette games. It has 37 divisions, where numbers from 0 to 36 can be found. Numbers from 1 to 36 or colored red and black in an alternating fashion. The number 0 is colored green and has the best payout compared to the other colors. Another big difference between the American and French versions is that the numbers are located in different positions. Also, the bets are placed on both sides of the table instead of the American left side.
- European: among all the different roulette styles, European is one of the most popular among online casinos. This is because the players have a better chance to win, with the house advantage only being 2.63%. The wheel features black and red numbers from 1 to 36 in alternating colors. Also, there is one green color, which is numbered 0. The lowest percentage chance of hitting means a much bigger payout. Therefore, betting on green or numbers gives out better odds.
Now that you know the most popular real money roulette games try them all out and see what you like. Each variation has its advantages and negatives, so it’s up to you to decide what fits your needs best.
How to play roulette
Before you begin your gambling journey, it’s important to know every aspect of the game. This is because you want to give yourself the best chance of winning and minimize mistakes. The first step is to know the equipment. Every roulette variation can have a unique wheel style. For example, the American version will have two green styles, and the European will only have one. Also, the wheel will feature numbers on colored red and black tiles. The colors are alternating to make the game less predictable.
Furthermore, know the different types of bets you can make and what odds they give. Here are the common stakes players can make on roulette:
- Straight up: betting on a number
- Split betting: bets on two numbers
- Street: betting on three numbers
- Corner: bets on four numbers
- The chip: placing bets on the intersection of four numbers
- Six line: stakes placed on 6 numbers
- Five-number: this is exclusive to American games where five-number bets cover 0, 00, 1, 2, 3.
On the other hand, you can place bets that are not focused around numbers but instead on colors. Players can stake money on red, black, or green. Also, there are outside bets, which cover other aspects of the game. Gamblers can place bets if the ball lands on an even or odd number.
Once you decide what type of bet you’d like to place, hover over the board, and you should see an interface pop up. Now you can select the amount you’d like to stake, and once the time limit is over, the round will start. The ball will be spun around the wheel, and after a few seconds, you’ll see if you’ve won.
Rules You Should Know When You Play Online Roulette
Now that we’ve established what online roulette is, it is time to get acquainted with the rules of this game.
Basic Rules when You Play Real Money Roulette in Australia
Once you sit on the online roulette wheel, you can use several methods to bet. You can bet on numbers, groupings of numbers, odd or even numbers, high or low numbers, or even the colours red and black.
High numbers are considered numbers between 19 and 36. Low numbers begin at 1 and end at 18. The number zero does not fall into any of these categories. It doesn’t even fall under red/ black and odd/even choice.
The Roulette Table
The roulette table is made up of boxes that mark the 36 numbers, split evenly between black and red. The zero is green and in some Roulette variants, there’s a double-zero that’s green, too. This part of the roulette table is named ‘the inside’. On the table, you’ll also see many other options that allow you to choose red or black, odd or even, big or small, or between one of the numbers’ categories. That’s the ‘outside’ of the roulette table.
Gameplay of Online Roulette Australia
Roulette is a simple game to play and the basics can be mastered really fast. You use chips to bet on the numbers or categories in the layout. The boxes and bets correspond to the spots on the spinning wheel. When the players are finished with their bets within the allotted time frame, there’s a metal ball that’s dropped onto the wheel. If your number, colour, or category is hit, you win some real money. When the ball drops, players have a couple of seconds to keep betting before the betting is over. When this happens, you’ll either hear an automated sound that says this, or the dealer will wave his hand over the table. As soon as the ball lands on the number, the dealer will mark that number and collect the losing bets. If you guessed the number or the category, your winning bet will remain on the table for you to see it.
Money Management Tips While Playing Online Roulette For Real Money
When you play at an gambling site, the most important thing is to manage your money properly. You can’t change the house edge or the odds and if you don’t have a lucky streak, you might lose a lot of money. That’s why it is important for you to control your budget so that you don’t suffer huge losses.
In fact, this is important for any gambling enthusiast out there. You might not be able to control the ball or the number order, but you can definitely control your own spending.
Here are some tips we’d like to share with you:
- Identify the goals: how much do you want to win? Once you win the desired number, it is time to stop playing.
- How much money can you afford to spend? Set this amount aside for playing online roulette and put the rest out of your reach.
How to Find Good Place to Play Roulette Online
If you’re ready to play one of the best games of chance people know of, your first step should be finding a good low deposit casino to do this in.
Check online feedback
To find a good site to play online roulette for real money, you should read what people say about their experiences. This can tell you a lot about the website’s system, game quality, payment methods, withdrawal times, as well as the overall quality of the gaming.
Compare accepted payment systems
Different gambling sites will have different game choices, but also different payment methods. Check what these are before you start roulette online game. Remember that casinos can have different methods for withdrawal and deposits, too.
Compare minimum deposits
Finally, find out how much sites require from you to be able to play online roulette. The lower their deposit requests, the better for you. There are some that let you play for as little as $1, $5, or $10. These are the casinos where you can gamble as much as you want and avoid big losses.
Best Strategies To Win Playing Online Roulette
The Martingale Strategy
Tips to Remember:
- Start from the smallest deposit to double your stakes much longer.
- Don’t bet on 0, better choosing red/black, 1-18, or 19-36.
- Bet small amounts.
- Double the bet every time you lose.
- Try to keep your bet on the same color or number.
- Continue as long as you have money left or win enough to leave.
The Reverse Martingale Strategy
Tips to Remember:
- Start betting with small deposits.
- Keep the bet on one spot (red or black, 1-18, 19-36).
- Don’t raise the bet upon losing.
- Double the bet for the next round onlly if you win.
- If you win again, double your bet again.
- If you lose, reduce the bet to the starter sum.
- Keep playing until you lose all money or win enough to leave.
The D’Alembert Roulette Strategy
Tips to Remember:
- Select your even-money bet (black-red).
- Choose the outcome on which you stake; for example black.
- Keep playing for the same sum.
- Add 1 chip to the previous bet upon each loss.
- Deduct 1 chip from the previous bet upon each win.
- Play until you win or until you’ve reached your spending limit.
The Fibonacci Strategy
Tips to Remember:
- Bet a small sum on red/black, 1-18, or 19-36.
- If you lose, progress one step further according to Fibonacci sequence.
- If you win, go two steps back on the Fibonacci sequence.
- Play until you won enough to leave the Roulette table.
The James Bond Strategy
Tips to Remember while Play Roulette for Money:
- Bet $140 on the numbers 19-36.
- $50 on 13-18.
- $10 on zero (let it be your insurance).
- Play until you win or until you have reached your spending limit.
- Is online roulette rigged?
- Online roulette is not rigged if you play on a trustworthy website. Make sure that they have licenses from respected authorities to ensure that the games are safe. A stamp from eCOGRA guarantees that the content is fair play.
- Is online roulette available on mobile devices?
- Yes, If you play on an established casino because they will have an app developed. Usually, they are compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows devices. The roulette games are optimized to fit on a smaller screen.
- Is there a strategy to win roulette games?
- There are multiple popular strategies that you can implement. The most popular is the double bet. This is where if you lose betting on a color, the next bet is double. Therefore, players will receive their original bet when they win.