Play Blackjack Online For Real Money
Online blackjack is a popular Australian casino card game loved by millions. The objective of the game is to receive cards that combine to 21. Going over the limit means the house wins, and whoever gets closes to 21 wins. There are over a hundred variations of the popular game. However, only a few make it to casinos due to their popularity. Here’s all you need to know about blackjack gambling.
Best Sites To Play Real Money BlackJack
$2500 + 100 Free Spins
$1000 + 20 Free Spins
$2,500 + 30 Free Spins
$2000 + 50 Free Spins
A$500 + 100 Free Spins
A$5700 + 75 Free Spins
A$1000 + 50 Free Spins
A$200 + 30 Free Spins
$100 + 150 Free spins
AU$500 + 100 Free Spins
Real Money Blackjack Variations
Often variants of blackjack tend to make changes in the payout and deliver special bonus bets to gamblers. Furthermore, changes can be made to the number of decks used, amount of players, and who the dealer is. The basics of the game are still applied so that players are familiar with the rules. You can play blackjack online for money with these variations:
- Classic: the most popular and widely known variation is the classical blackjack. It’s usually played with one deck, but some players prefer up to eight decks. Users and the house are dealt 2 cards. The dealer is one card face down, and one faced up. The goal is to get a total of 21 points. Going over means the house instantly wins. However, if you get close to 21 it’s best to hold and see what card the dealer has hidden. If your hand has a higher value than the house, you win.
- European: play blackjack online for real money with the European game rules. The version is used with 2 deck of cards. The cards are dealt in a face-up position, and the dealer will only have 1 face-up card. The dealer’s hole card won’t be shown, depending on how you play your cards. Gamblers have the option to split, stand, double, or hit. Furthermore, players can double down if their total is 9, 10, or 11.
- Spanish 21: blackjack is commonly referred to as 21 since the goal is to get a total of 21 points. In Spanish 21 the game uses six to eight decks of cards. All cards that have a value of 10 are removed, which leaves 48 cards in a deck. The negative of this is that the house has a bigger edge to win. However, the dealer will get a chance to see the hole card and decide what next move to play.
- Progressive blackjack: this game type is the same as the classical variation, but gamblers now have a chance to win a progressive jackpot. Therefore, players can win bigger prize pools even if they bet small. The size of the pool increases when a user loses. The wagered money is allocated to the jackpot and a small percentage to the casino. The same game rules apply with a small change to the splitting, standing, hitting, and doubling cards.
- Pontoon: play blackjack online Australia but with a fun twist! The standard hit, stand, and blackjack are replaced with pontoon, twist, and stick. The game rules are almost the same as Spanish 21. The card value of 10 is removed, leaving 48 cards in a deck.
- Blackjack switch: this variation allows you to switch between two pairs of cards. In the beginning, players are dealt two card hands. The cards will be faced up for all players to see. Now you have the option to switch your hand to improve the total value. However, the payout is smaller since the odds are more in your favor. Switching hands means the payout will be 1:1 instead of the common 3:2.
Now that you know all the types of popular variations try them all out. See what you prefer and find exciting. Remember, cards should be fun, so finding a game that you genially like will improve your casino experience. Also, start with small bets until you familiarize yourself with the rules. This will ensure that you don’t lose too much money before you’re experienced in every blackjack situation.
Gameplay of Blackjack
The first player is the one on the left. He decides whether he wants to hit (ask for another card) or stand (not get another card). The goal of players is to get closer to 21 or hit 21, but not exceed this number.
Your third option is ‘bust’, which you should do when your cards go over 21, which is when you forfeit and the dealer collects your bet. Once the dealer is done with you, he’ll move to the next player on their left.
How to play blackjack for money
Blackjack is a relatively simple game, but for newbies, it can seem complicated. The objective is to beat the dealer with luck and foresight. Before you start, knowing the value of each card is essential. A standard deck will contain 52 cards, and you can play blackjack with one to eight decks. Here’s the card values that you should remember:
- All cards ranging from 2 to 10 are equal to their face value. For example, 5 diamonds will equal 5 points.
- All picture cards, excluding the ace, is equal to 10 points.
- The ace is flexible and can count as 1 or 11 points depending on the situation. Therefore, making it the most valuable card because players can take risks.
At the start of each round, players and the house receive 2 cards. The house has one card face down that is shown after the gamblers have finished their moves. There are 5 moves that users can do during their turn:
- Stand: if you believe that your cards will win, you can stand, which signals that you are done with your turn.
- Hit: if you think that your hand can be improved, hitting will make you receive another card. Players can hit as many times as they like unless they go over 21.
- Double down: if you want to increase your odds, then double down is a great option. This means you’ll only receive one more card and can’t hit anymore.
- Split: to split your hand, you’ll need a pair or any two 10 point cards. This dealer will give cards to both pairs. The gambler may hit, stand, or double down on each stack.
- Surrender: if you think your hand will 100% lose, then surrender is the best option. You’ll receive half your bet back.
Glossary of Blackjack Terms
If you’re new to the game, you might be surprised to hear the rich slang and terms of blackjack. To be prepared, go through this list.
- Anchorman is the player that sits in the last seat of the table. He’s last to play and sits on the right of the dealer.
- To bar a player means that the gambling house does not allow a player to join the Blackjack game.
- Blackjack or Natural is a winning hand that contains a 10 value card and an Ace and wins automatically.
- Bust happens then your hand has more than 21 points, which makes you an automatic loser.
- Card counter is a player that has mastered the skill of keeping track of the cards as the dealer gives them.
- Double down is your option to double your bet when you have one card left to come.
- Draw a card is when you need to draw one extra card on top of your hand.
- Early surrender is your right to surrender half your bet, but only when the dealer checks for Blackjack.
- First baseman is the person seated first on the table who plays first.
- Flat bet is when you bet the exact same amount each hand.
- Hard total is when you have no ace or your ace counts as one.
- Hit is when you draw an extra card.
- Hole card is the card the dealer does not show.
- Pat Hand is a holding of hand 17 or over.
- Push is a tie.
Best Blackjack Strategies
There are four widely popular tricks players use when they play live blackjack online.
Here is what you could do while play live blackjack low atakes:
- Give your dealer a chance to hit. If he has a soft hand, that’s what he’ll do. Once he does, you can seize the opportunity and split or double down.
- Hold onto your hard hands. If you’re holding a hard 17, stand. Your chances at winning will be lower, but the risk of losing is much bigger.
- Don’t split the tens, but split the eights and aces. If you split these, you can have two chances to win. If you stand with two ace cards, you’ll end up with a score of 16 or lower, which makes you lose.
- Don’t insure. Some gambling houses will give you an option to get insurance. If the dealer’s face up card is an ace, you can choose to insure. But, according to statistics, this isn’t worth it.
How to Find Good Casino to Play Blackjack Online
To really enjoy blackjack online game, you need to find the best Blackjack websites there are. Here is our advice with this matter.
- Check online feedback
- Those who’ve played in gambling websites are the best to tell you how trustworthy and good they are. Check their feedback and compare it to others to make your choice.
- Compare accepted payment systems
- Always, always check how you can deposit and withdraw your money, as well as how long this will take before you start playing play blackjack online for real money.
Free or real money blackjack
While free casino games do not pay out winnings, they offer a chance to win bonus features found in real money blackjack. If the gambling site has a promotion, then their free content players can win free turns and spins. Free content is ideal for those who want to try out the games first before placing real money bets. This gives a chance for you to get experience and make mistakes without consequences. Afterward, you can go to real tables, and you’ll have the necessary knowledge to give yourself the best odds.
On the other side, real money blackjack is an exciting and thrilling experience. When players gamble with their money, it provides more meaning to the game. You want to win because there is money involved, which you can use in the real world. However, gamble responsibly when you first start. Stake small amounts so if you lose it doesn’t hurt your bankroll. Small bets are learning experiences that you can use to prepare yourself for higher stakes. When you begin winning regularly go to the next stake level and see how you do there.
The legality of blackjack in Australia
Unfortunately, it’s illegal to provide interactive gambling activities like online casinos in Australia. Therefore, blackjack for real money is banned in Australia, and it’s illegal to play. Any game of chance with a combination of skills over the internet is prohibited under the Interactive Gambling Act 2001. Also, it’s illegal to advertise interactive online gambling under the same law.
However, gamblers from Australia use VPNs to access gambling sites, which is a small workaround. Players are not doing anything illegal, only those supplying the content, which makes it not a risk to gamble.
- Is online blackjack rigged?
- Online card games are not rigged if you play on a respected and trusted gambling site. To verify their trustworthiness, check what licenses they have and customer reviews. The house will always have an edge against players because the odds are in the casino's favor.
- Is online blackjack available on mobile devices?
- If you sign up for an established casino, chances are they will have a developed application. Usually, they are compatible with Windows, Android, and iOS. On the left or right, you’ll see the settings, games, and profile. Most casino apps use a similar interface so that you already know where everything is.
- Is there a strategy to win playing online blackjack?
- There are many strategies when it comes to online blackjack and all its variants. The most popular betting strategy requires a lot of cash in your bankroll. When you lose double your next bet. Therefore, once you win you’ll gain all your losses back and can start from small bets again.