Cashback Bonuses Casinos
Aussie Casino Cashback Bonuses In A Nutshell
Explained in the simplest way possible, cashback bonuses are your second chance. When you play and lose, a rebate gives you some money back to compensate for some losses.
Aussie casinos give this promotion to loyal customers as an appreciation token for their trust. Players, by contrast, get some funds back and a chance to play longer or recoup some cash. With this type of bonus, you win even when you lose. That’s why so many casino members prefer gambling sites with cashback.
There are different types of cashback, though. Moreover, the percentages you get and the rebate frequency may vary, too. Another thing to note is the qualification criteria. Some operators may give cashback only if the player’s account goes under $10 or $5.
Let’s learn more about that before we move on to how we evaluate the best Australian casinos with money-back deals.
Top Cashback Bonus Casinos For Australian Players
Now that you know what cashback deals are and how we choose the sites we recommend, let us present you the stars. Below, our ALDC experts have listed and reviewed the Australian gambling sites you can join and get cashback at.
In 2019, Nomini Casino started offering its services to Australian players. You can try over 6,000 casino games at Nomini, including pokies, table games, arcade games, and live dealer games. Some of the best software providers, like Big Time Gaming and Iron Dog, are behind these releases.
As one of the best cashback casinos in Australia, Nomini Casino provides a weekly cashback deal of 15% up to $4,500. A live cashback deal of 25% up to $300 also exists. Additionally, players can claim several welcome bonuses and reload bonuses.
Regarding safety and security, we should note that the Government of Curacao licenses this online casino. If you want to contact Nomini’s customer support, you can do this 24/7 via live chat or by dropping a line at its email address.
Your banking options include e-wallets, credit cards, vouchers, bank transfers, and cryptocurrencies. The site supports AUD and Aussie-preferred methods like PayID and Neosurf.
Nomini Casino has a modern, fruity-themed design, a white background image, and an excellent search engine. Even though it doesn’t have a mobile app, it’s optimised for mobile users.
- Weekly 15% cashback deal
- More than 6,000 games
- Multiple payment methods
- Short bonus wagering period
From over a dozen payment methods to thousands of casino games and top-notch security measures, Nomini has the characteristics of a leading gambling site. All this is spiced up with a weekly 15% cashback deal and a live 25% cashback offer.
Bankonbet is one of the freshest additions to the Australian online gambling scene, launched in 2022. This modern operator promises more than an attractive cashback offer.
First, we’ll note that you can access literally thousands of games from over 60 well-known providers like Kalamba, Spinomenal, and Microgaming. These titles belong to the most popular categories: live games, jackpots, pokies, arcades, and table games.
Bankonbet Casino’s bonus offer is marked by the weekly cashback deal worth 15% of your losses up to $4,500. The 25% live cashback offer of up to $300 is attractive, just like the 20% welcome bonus of up to $300. These deals come alongside other “regular” welcome and reload bonuses.
If you are worried about your safety as an online player, remember that Bankonbet holds a Curacao license. Plus, this casino lets players contact its trained and skilled customer support agents via live chat and email.
Deposits and withdrawals are possible in AUD through various payment options like crypto, e-wallets, vouchers, wire transfers, and credit cards.
Bankonbet has one of the neatest designs we have in online casinos. Every option on the site is easily accessible, and players can count on the site’s responsive design when using smartphones.
- Responsive design
- Professional customer support
- Several cashback deals
- No mobile app for iOS or Android users
Thanks to Bankonbet Casino, you can expect more than several great cashback deals. This site provides thousands of games, prompt customer support, various banking options, and other benefits that will make you return for more.
If you are in Australia and looking for an online casino with an excellent cashback offer – consider 50Crowns Casino. This casino website was established in 2023 by Hollycorn N.V.
Even though it’s a relatively new operator, 50Crowns has over 7,000 casino games from world-renowned providers. Most are pokies, but you can also try roulette, card games, live dealer, crash, and other options.
The 10% weekly cashback bonus of up to $1,000 grows to a 20% deal once you reach the higher levels of 50Crowns Casino’s VIP program. Players can also benefit from four welcome bonus offers and two reload bonuses.
This Curacao-licensed casino site uses firewalls and encryption to protect your financial and personal information. 50Crowns has a customer support team that does its best to answer any questions 24/7 through live chat and email.
A range of payment methods, including Mastercard, Skrill, Bitcoin, and Visa, are available. Processing times are instant, and no fees are applied.
From the moment you open 50Crowns Casino’s website, you will notice how modern it is. The green colour and giant banners dominate the homepage. Also, this site is designed with the needs of desktop and mobile players in mind.
- Trusted payment methods
- Over 7,000 games and pokies
- Attractive cashback offers and VIP perks
- Many game restrictions for bonus play
In addition to two rebate deals, 50Crowns offers many other things that make it attractive to casual and high-roller players. You’re looking at an operator accepting Aussie payment options, offering over 7,000 games, and providing top-notch security.
How We Spot The Best Aussie Casinos With Cashback Bonuses
Further down on this page, we will list and review the best cashback casino sites that welcome Australian users. Yet, we wouldn’t do that without explaining our proven criteria for it. In this section, we will go over the evaluation factors we consider to ensure not only a rewarding casino experience but also a safe and entertaining one.
- Security and licensing – As Aussies play at international casino sites, it’s essential that those are trusted and secure platforms. In that regard, we check licensing and certification. Moreover, we ensure the website uses SSL encryption and secure payment methods.
- Brand reputation – Brand reputation is something never to ignore. It’s important what fellow Australian players think about a casino and what global users are saying. Has the operator won any awards? If yes, that’s a good sign.
- Game offer – It’s interesting how the game selection drastically varies. You’ll find casinos with about 300 games and then options with 3,000. Naturally, we always appreciate the latter more. We also pay attention to the game suppliers and the game versatility.
- Bonuses and bonus policies – We are here for cashback bonuses, so all recommended brands have them. However, we also focus on the other bonuses and promotions, VIP perks, and bonus rules. Our experts want you to have many bonus opportunities and reasonable chances to cash them out.
- Banking – As an Australian casino player, you need Aussie-focused payment methods, withdrawal options, and AUD support. The last one isn’t mandatory but will save you cash on exchange fees. Moreover, we always put forward brands without processing fees and fast processing times.
- Customer care – Whenever help is needed, we want it available around the clock and through various methods. Australian users prefer live chat, nice FAQ pages, and native-speaking agents.
- User experience – We never overlook the overall user experience regarding accessibility, navigation, and convenience. Casinos must work on mobile devices, have various filtering tools, and enable easy moving around the website.
Cashback Types And Examples
First, let’s establish that most cashback deals are given on your losses. When we say loss, we refer to the amount of money you’ve deposited, wagered, and lost. Losses from bonus funds or losses from winnings typically won’t count.
Some Aussie casinos may have alternative calculations. Like, for example, giving a rebate on deposited funds. Such offers are the exception rather than the rule.
Regarding the cashback percentage, the most common ones are:
- VIPs may get 30-40%
As for the frequency, there are also a few different types to expect, including:
- Daily cashback
- Weekly cashback
- Monthly cashback
- Limited-time promotional cashback
Please note that sometimes only selected games count towards losses eligible for rebate. Again, the exact rules depend on the casino you play at and its promotional T&Cs. You may find:
- Cashback on all losses
- Cashback on slot losses
- Live casino cashback
- Sports betting cashback
Finally, we have to mention that cashback may be given as a:
- Welcome bonus
- Loyalty reward
- Limited time offer
- Ongoing promotion
Now that all these essentials are out of the way, we would like to give you some practical examples of casino cashback bonuses. These will help you understand how cashback at gambling sites for Aussies works and what to expect from it.
This example is a common offer you’ll see.
- Weekly cashback of 15% up to $1,500.
These rules tell you that you can get money back on all your losses accumulated over the eligible week. Then, the rebate percentage is 15% of your losses, but you can’t get over $1,500 back. Basically, if you lose $10,000, you will get the maximum cashback amount of $1,500. If you lose $17,000 or $20,000, the cashback you get will still remain $1,500. By contrast, if you wager and lose $5,000 during the week, you will get $750 in cashback.
Another example is related to rebates associated with specific games.
- Live casino daily cashback of 10% up to $1,000.
In this case, the basics are similar. You get money back on losses accumulated on the eligible day. Your rebate won’t exceed $1,000, representing 10% of your daily losses. One thing that stands out here is the games eligible for the deal. Namely, as this offer targets live casino players, only lost wagers on live dealer games will count towards the calculations. If you wage and lose $500 on slots or scratchies, you won’t get cashback on them with this promotion.
Steps To Getting Your Casino Cashback
Before Aussies qualify for any casino cashback, they must join a gambling site with such an offer. The steps are simple:
- Pick one of the top money-back casinos for Australian users from this page.
- Click the “Visit Casino” button and wait to be redirected.
- Initiate registration and verify your account.
- Complete a deposit and play games eligible for cashback.
While here, we must point out that not all cashback rewards are credited the same. There are three common scenarios to keep in mind:
- Automatically – Cashback given as a standard bonus or loyalty perk is usually credited automatically. In such cases, you just deposit, play, and then wait for the cashback if you’re eligible.
- Get in touch with support – As you’ll see in the case with Bankonbet, sometimes you need to contact customer care to get cashback. Again, you should deposit real money and play. Once the promotional period ends, you should inform support so they can check your status and credit your rebate.
- Opt-in – Finally, some offers will require players to opt-in for cashback manually. In this case, you should activate the promotion from the bonuses page or through your account, depending on the casino’s policy. Once you opt in, your losses will start to count towards your money-back calculations.
Cashback Bonus Advantages
Compared to other bonuses, cashback tends to be simple and hassle-free. It usually comes with straightforward rules and doesn’t require complex calculations or any special actions. You simply deposit, play the games you like, and eventually get some money back.
Here are some of the vital benefits of casino rebates:
- This is one of the simplest ways to get rewarded, usually given automatically.
- You always win some of your money back, even if you lose your entire bankroll.
- VIPs often get considerable cashback percentages.
- Rebate promotions usually don’t require any codes or special opt-ins.
- Cashback is often free money and comes without or very low wagering.
- You can withdraw the funds you get back or use them to play longer.
How Does A Cashback Bonus Compare To Other Casino Bonuses
It’s important to understand how cashback bonuses compare to other deals. That’s the only way to grasp its advantages but also its drawbacks.
As you know, casino deposit bonuses require a minimum payment to activate. They often have wagering requirements of around 35-40x and double your deposit amount. A deposit bonus can get you bonus funds, free spins, or both.
Another popular casino promo type is the reload bonus. By definition, a reload bonus is the reward you get for making a payment at the site. In that sense, reloads are also deposit bonuses. Most of the time, at least. You get some bonus funds or free spins when you complete a minimum deposit. Compared to other deposit bonuses and especially welcome packages, reloads tend to be more modest. They also have standard bonus requirements and limitations.
Finally, we get to the cashback deal and its unique aspects. First, they do require real money losses, which consequently means a real money deposit. We can, therefore, consider them deposit bonuses. However, they usually have simpler rules. You lose money, get a share back, and that’s it.
If there’s wagering involved, it’s minimal at 1x or 2x. Put differently, you have a high chance of clearing and withdrawing your money-back perks. Sometimes, there are no rollover requirements at all.
On the negative side, cashback deals aren’t as big as the other deposit promotions.
- A 100% deposit match of $100 gets you $100 in bonus funds.
- A 50% reload bonus of $100 gets you $50 in bonus funds.
- Finally, 10% cashback will get you a modest $10 back and only if you lose the $100.
Obviously, you’ll have to wager the $100 and $50 bonus funds 35x or 40x time before cashing out. Still, your playtime will be significantly longer. The silver lining here is the fact that before you get a rebate, you play with your cash. Meaning, any prizes you win are credited as pure money, ready to withdraw. That’s not the case with bonus funds from deposit and reload deals.
Casino cashback is a good thing to have, but it may not be worth chasing.
Stay In Control Despite Cashback Deals!
One thing that iGaming experts have criticised regarding money-back bonuses is their nature – you must lose to win cash back. They argue that this concept promotes spending among players trying to qualify for cashback.
That’s why we always remind you to spend within your means. Never go over your budget, regardless of any possible perks that may come with additional spending. You should always feel in control of your hobby.
All the best Aussie casinos with cashback follow the leading responsible gambling practices. They offer users tools to limit spending and self-restrict, if necessary. They also provide quick access to various organisations supporting problem gamblers.
Australians can also seek assistance on 1800 858 858, the National Gambling Helpline. It provides professional, confidential, and free support around the clock. It’s also possible to visit Gambling Help Online for more resources and services.
Our Summary Of Aussie Cashback Bonuses
As we established in this article, cashback casino bonuses are beneficial in various ways. They are typically hassle-free, have no or low wagering, and give you additional chances to play with your lost money.
They can be dangerous if you’re not paying attention to responsible gambling practices. Other than that, there’s no reason not to try any of the brands with such promotions.
Remember, these best Aussie gambling sites offer much more than cashback perks. They also have top-class game lobbies, excellent banking methods, and plenty of other ongoing promotions. That’s why we encourage you to give them a try.
After all, even if you lose your deposit, you’ll get something back, thanks to the rebate!
- What Is A Cashback Bonus In Online Casinos?
A cashback bonus at online casinos is typically a rebate on lost cash at the site. When a player deposits cash and accumulates losses over a specific period of time – day, week, or month – the casino gives a share back. Unlike other bonuses, rebates often have no or very low wagering requirements.
- How Does A Cashback Bonus Work?
The cashback bonus gives back a portion of your lost funds on eligible games. For example, a 5% cashback will get you $5 on losses of $100. Cashback can typically be daily, weekly, or monthly and goes up to a certain maximum amount. Players with a better VIP status often qualify for better money-back percentages.
- How Can I Qualify For A Cashback Bonus At An Online Casino?
Each casino rebate promotion has individual qualification criteria. Generally speaking, you must make a real money deposit and then lose some money on eligible games. At some casinos, your balance should drop under $5 or $10 before you qualify for money back.
- Are There Any Wagering Requirements Associated With Cashback Bonuses?
Our research has shown that most casinos that accept Aussies impose either no wagering requirements or low playthrough on cashback funds. When we say low, we refer to something like 1x or 2x.
- Are All Players Eligible For A Cashback Bonus?
Most players who will deposit real money and lose should qualify for a rebate. Some casinos will require you manually opt-in to receive money back, while others give cashback to VIPs only. Once again, there’s no clear answer, as many factors affect who and when gets this perk.
- Is There A Limit To How Much I Can Get Back With A Cashback Bonus?
Yes, online casinos usually limit the amount of money back you can get through such promotions. The amount varies depending on various factors. From the examples we provided on this page, some offers give up to $4,000 and others up to $300. However, the eligible games, cashback period, and rebate percentage may vary and affect the overall bonus value.
- How Often Are Cashback Bonuses Typically Paid Out?
It depends on the offer, but most Aussie casinos give weekly money back. Sometimes, you may get monthly cashback or even daily rebates if there’s a special day dedicated to this promotion.