Golden Crown Casino Withdrawal Methods
Deposit methods and withdrawal are quite easy on Golden Crown Casino Australia with its several means. After players have satisfied the wagering requirement for the amount they want to withdraw, they can withdraw their winnings.
Bank Transfers at Golden Crown
This is one of the common means of withdrawal for Australian players. Go down to the withdrawal option; after clarifying the amount to be withdrawn, select the payment option and complete the input asked correctly. Wrong input of details will result in a delay in the transaction and might cause missing winnings. The minimum withdrawal limit is AU$300, and the maximum is AU$ 10,000 at a time. The processing period is usually three days, and Golden Crown Casino deducts 2.5% of the withdrawal as charges.
- Log in to your Golden Crown account
- Navigate down to the withdrawal section. It is usually under the banking option.
- Then, look out for the withdrawal or Cash-out option and click on it.
- Select the Credit/Debit Card Withdrawal and input the winnings you intend to withdraw.
- Enter your card details. These will be the card number, expiration date, and CVV code (The three-digit code at the back of the card).
- Verify your identity by inputting the one-time password to your personal mail or contact for transaction verification. Next, verify your identity by uploading a copy of a nationally accepted Australian ID and your proof of address. If you have done this before for your account on the Golden Crown Casino platform, you wouldn’t need to do so again for subsequent withdrawals.
- Confirm all the details you have entered and wait for it to process. Processing time with this withdrawal option is usually within 24 hours if there are no issues with providing the wrong details.
- Check your card statement after processing to confirm you have been credited. The description might be indirect, but there will be an indication of Golden Crown Casino. If you weren’t credited after this time, consult the casino’s support team.
- The minimum withdrawal is AU$45, and the maximum is AU$7500 daily.
Golden Crown Casino Australia accepts cryptocurrency. Although the rate of accepted coins and assets changes spontaneously, the platform still trades with them for customers willing to use them.
The main accepted cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin, Ripple, Dogecoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Click the cash-out option and select any of these as your withdrawal choice. The minimum limit is AU$45, and players can withdraw up to AU$6000 daily.
Speed of processing is within hours and seconds as soon as Golden Crown Casino verifies the withdrawal. Since cryptocurrency is a good means to have transactions with improved anonymity, more individuals go towards it.
However, the risk of cryptocurrency withdrawal cannot be underrated. Golden Crown Casino must keep players’ funds lost to the correct wallet addresses. Hence, players have to be careful while using the withdrawal option.
Players using the Golden Crown casino platform must understand that their payment and withdrawal options are not of any concern to the online casino. If the users face certain limitations concerning the option, less comes from Golden Crown, but customer support is always ready to take in any complaint.
Potential Issues or Delays
- Account Verification: With verification, players can withdraw their winnings on Golden Crown Casino Australia. Verification involves uploading Australian nationally accepted ID Cards, proof of address, and payment option verifications.
- Withdrawal Fees: As much as Golden Crown limited the withdrawal fee to a very low percentage, without fulfilling its requirement, withdrawal will be delayed. Also, there are delays from banking options like cryptocurrencies, which will demand gas transaction fees.
- Seasonal or Promotional Restrictions: Bonuses might be enticing and fun to bet with, but if the wagering requirement related to each bonus winning isn’t met, the withdrawal will be stopped. For example, Golden Crown Casino has a 40x wagering requirement on welcome bonus withdrawal. The payment will be denied when a player doesn’t meet this.
Tips for Smooth Withdrawals at Golden Crown
- Complete Account Verification Early: Initiate account verification as you make the first deposit. Set up all the required documents and always remember to submit legit documents. In the absence of verifiable files, the account can be locked by the casino.
- Choose the Right Method: There is no right method; what fits you is what matters. However, some punters prefer cryptocurrencies because they give them anonymity and help them evade taxes.
- Stay Informed About Fees: Knowledge about the fees required for withdrawal with each withdrawal option should be studied and not avoided. This will make it easier to choose the best rather than see the fees and be shocked about why some options are not free.