Rocket Casino Welcome Bonus
Australian players who have a fresh account on Rocket Casino are eligible to claim their welcome bonus. This welcome offer can be activated on the first 2 deposits and it awards bonus funds and free spins.
- Deposit at least 30 AUD/20 EUR or USD or the equivalent value in the selected cryptocurrency. You can then receive a 100% match on that payment of up to 500 AUD/333 EUR and 50 free spins for Aztec Magic Deluxe by Bgaming.
- When you are depositing money for the second time you also need to add at least 30 AUD/20 EUR or USD or the equivalent value in the selected cryptocurrency. You will get a 50% match up to 1000 AUD/667 EUR and 100 free spins for Aztec Magic Deluxe by Bgaming.
Bonus Terms at Rocket Casino
This bonus cannot be claimed if you are using Skrill or Neteller as payment methods for the deposit. Claiming the bonus offers also means you are making certain commitments.
- You won’t be able to withdraw any of your funds/winnings before you meet the welcome offer’s wagering requirements.
- The bonus amount that was credited to your account needs to be wagered 45x if you wish to become eligible for cash out.
- Once you claim the bonus it needs to be used up within 14 days.
- When you are gambling you will first use up real money before you start wagering with bonus funds.
- When using bonus funds the maximum amount you can bet per round is 7.5 AUD/5 EUR
- The maximum winning amount of money you can cash out if you are using this bonus is 5000 AUD/ 3500 EUR.
- You have 3 days to activate free spins, and you need to use them within the next 7 days of activation.
- Any winnings you generate using these free spins are treated as bonus funds with 45x wagering requirements.
- The maximum winning amount of money you can cash out if you are using free spins from the welcome package is 75 AUD/ 50 EUR
- If the free spins aren’t available for Aztec Magic Deluxe you will receive the same amount of free spins for Platinum Lightning Deluxe by Bgaming.
100% of the money you bet on slot games counts towards meeting bonus wagering requirements. That being said, there is an extensive list of online pokies and mini-games that aren’t eligible for meeting these terms. In other words, money spent on those slots won’t count toward meeting playthrough terms. So, make sure to visit the site and see the games that are on that list. Table games, roulette, video poker, and live dealer games also don’t contribute to meeting bonus terms.