Spin Samurai Casino Withdrawal Methods
First, the players must verify their accounts to request the initial withdrawal from Spin Samurai Casino. They should have a certain amount of earned bonuses and must have deposited the minimum deposit amount. According to the information available on the operator’s site, the withdrawals made by the Australian players will be instantly processed – even bank transfer transactions. Also, there are numerous crypto payment options, as well as the possibility to withdraw via wire transfer.
Once again, there are no transaction fees, regardless of the method you opt for. Still, you will have a certain maximum and minimum limit per transaction according to the following table:
|Method of Withdrawal
|Minimum and Maximum Limit Per Transaction
|0.002 – 0.4 BTC
|0.001 – 100.0 BCH
|0.3 – 60.0 LTC
|0.1 – 100000.0 DOG
|0.001 – 5800.0 XRP
|0.1 – 20.0 ETH
|20.0 – 4000.0 USDT
Even though Spin Samurai Casino is a completely safe and fair option for Aussie players, withdrawal issues are not completely ruled out. Here’s a list of common issues players often oversee when trying to withdraw funds with this (or any other) online casino operator:
- Insufficient funds in the Spin Samurai Casino account.
- Initiating withdrawal with an unverified casino account.
- Poor internet connection or no internet connection.
- The selected payment method is not available in Australia.
- Withdrawals sometimes require the same method as deposits.
- Not following the minimum and maximum limits for transactions.
In case none of these seems to be the problem with your withdrawal, get in touch with Spin Samurai Casino for further assistance.