SpinFever Casino Review
Registering An Account At Spinfever Casino – A Simple Guide
So, you know a little about this Australian online casino, but how do you get started? Below, we have compiled a simple step-by-step guide on registering an account with Spinfever Casino:
- Open the Spinfever Casino website.
- Click on the “sign up” button in the top right-hand corner of the site.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter a password, your first and last name, D.O.B and gender.
- Enter your preferred currency, country of origin, and address.
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Activate your account by clicking the activation link in the email.
Verifying Your Spinfever Account
Your account creation is not quite done after the above 8 steps and you must verify your identity too. This is done to prevent fraud and for legal purposes and the following documents must be uploaded into your profile via the documents tab:
- A photo of a valid photo ID.
- A photo or screenshots of your payment method(s).
- A document showing your current address which can’t be older than 90 days.
The best photo ID options we recommend are either your passport or driving license. You should receive an email notification when your account verification has been approved, but this is not always done instant and can take up to 24 hours.
Spinfever Casino Australia Promos And Bonuses
Spinfever Casino gives Australian players a range of bonuses including a high-value welcome offer with a value of up to 2000 AUD, and multiple daily promotions such as free spins and deposit match bonuses.
Spinfever Casino has a high-value welcome offer for new Australian customers that gives a total potential bonus of 2000 AUD. The promo is spread across your first three deposits as follows:
- 1st Deposit: 100% matched deposit bonus up to 500 AUD + 50 free spins.
- 2nd Deposit: 100% matched deposit bonus up to 500 AUD + 50 free spins.
- 3rd Deposit: 50% matched deposit bonus up to 1000 AUD + 100 free spins.
In total, that’s 2000 AUD in bonus funds, and 200 free spins on Buffalo Power: Hold & Win which is a popular western-themed slot from Playson. Important terms and conditions for the welcome offer include:
- Minimum deposit to claim welcome offer: 30 AUD.
- 45x wagering requirements on bonus funds and free spin winnings.
- 7 days to use the bonus funds/spins and meet the wagering requirements.
- Maximum bonus cashout: 5000 AUD.
- Maximum free spins winnings: 2000 AUD.
- Free spins for Australian customers to be used on Buffalo Power: Hold & Win by Playson.
The maximum cashout and free spins winnings is a little disappointing and does limit the potential profitability from the welcome offer and you have to consider the 45x wagering requirements too.
Considering the potential value of the bonus, some might find the 7-day expiry period quite limiting too. Nonetheless, the Spinfever Casino welcome offer gives you plenty of bonus funds to play with and the minimum deposit limit of 30 AUD is favourable too.
Aside from the Spinfever Casino welcome offer, this platform has a variety of daily promotions that run repeatedly every week. Generally, they involve free spins or a deposit match bonus providing you meet the minimum deposit criteria. All current weekly promotions are described below:
- Motown Monday: Each Monday, deposit 20 AUD and get 20 free spins, deposit 50 AUD and get 50 free spins, and deposit 100 AUD and get 100 free spins (Totalling 170 AUD in deposits for 170 free spins). Free spins available for use on Book of Pyramids by BGaming, any winnings have a 30x wagering requirement, and the maximum cashout is 500 AUD.
- Groovy Wednesday: Every Wednesday, deposit 20 AUD and get 20 free spins, deposit 50 AUD and get 50 free spins, and deposit 100 AUD and get 100 free spins (Totalling 170 AUD in deposits for 170 free spins). Free spins available for use on Lady Wolf Moon Megaways (BGaming), any winnings have a 30x wagering requirement, and the maximum cashout is 500 AUD.
- Wicked Thursday: Make a minimum deposit of 100 AUD on a Thursday and get 20 free spins (only available to Australian players who have made a minimum of 3 previous deposits) on Elvis Frog in Vegas by BGaming. Winnings from the free spins must be wagered 30x and there is a maximum cashout of 500 AUD from the promotion.
- Friday Fever: Make a minimum deposit of 100 AUD on a Friday and get 20 free spins (only available to Australian players who have made a minimum of 1 previous deposit) on Lady Chance by BGaming. Winnings from the free spins must be wagered 30x and there is a maximum cashout of 500 AUD from the promotion. The wagering requirements must be met within 3 days of getting the free spins.
- Saturday Night Spins: Every Saturday if you make a minimum deposit of 100 AUD and have already made 1 previous deposit since registering your Spinfever account you will get 10 super spins on Lady Wolf Moon Megaways by BGaming with a value of $1 per spin. There is a 30x wagering requirement on free spin winnings, a maximum cashout of $1000, and the wagering requirements must be met in 3 days after activation.
- Boogie Down Boost: Receive a 50% matched deposit bonus up to 100 AUD (minimum deposit of 50 AUD and you must have made one previous deposit) on each Sunday. Max cashout from the bonus funds is 1000 AUD, and there is a 30x wagering requirements on the bonus funds before they can be withdrawn.
These promos are OK, but they certainly don’t represent the best value for money. The wagering requirements are quite high while the max cashout is relatively low. Combine this with the game limitations and the short 3-day period to meet the wagering requirements and the potential profitability from these promos is greatly reduced.
Banking System (Deposit And Withdrawals) At Spinfever Casino
This online casino has a decent selection of payment methods for Australian customers including common options like debit cards and credit cards. The minimum and maximum limits are reasonable too, and we like that there are no transaction fees either. Aside from standard fiat currencies, Spinfever also accepts a range of cryptocurrency payments.
Deposits At Spinfever
The deposit system at this platform is simple and you can make a payment into your account quickly. All you have to do is open the Spinfever website, login to your account, head to the banking section and select the deposit option.
You can then select your currency (EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, BRL), payment method, and the desired amount. If your bank has any authentication process such as 2FA then you will need to do this before the deposit is processed. Currently available deposit methods include:
We love the fact that all deposit are made instantly where possible so there’s no hanging around and waiting to play. Also, deposits are free to make (always check with your payment provider though), and the minimum deposit value ranges from 10 AUD to 30 AUD depending on the payment method.
You should not experience any deposit issues as the process is incredibly straightforward. If you do, we advise checking with your payment provider first to make sure they didn’t decline the transaction, else contacting the Spinfever Casino customer support via the live chat.
Like deposits, withdrawals at Spinfever Casino are also favourable for Australian customers with generally quick processing times, no fees, and a good selection of withdrawal methods including bank transfer, credit cards, and cryptocurrency.
To make a withdrawal you must meet the minimum withdrawal requirements which are detailed in the below table. You can then head to the banking section once you have logged in to your account, select withdrawals, choose your prefer method, enter the amount, and confirm the transaction. Spinfever offers the following withdrawal methods:
|1-3 Banking Days
|1-3 Banking Days
|3-5 Banking Days
There are no hidden fees for transaction fees for withdrawals but the processing time varies depending on the payment method. Crypto or MiFINITY represents the quickest withdrawals and they are all instant, whereas traditional withdrawal methods take between 1-5 business days.
We advise staying clear of bank transfers for withdrawals as there is a much higher minimum withdrawal of 500 AUD, and they can take up to 5 days to process.
Common withdrawal issues should only relate to authentication from your payment provider as the banking system appears to be efficient. If you have any issues such as 2FA failure then you need to contact your payment provider. Crypto withdrawals can be tricky too depending on the exchange or wallet you use and Spinfever doesn’t really offer any instructions or help for crypto withdrawals which is a drawback.
What Games Are Available At Spinfever Casino
The game selection at Spin Fever casino is its best point and you have hundreds of titles to choose from including live dealer games, hundreds of pokies, and more.
Spinfever Casino works with some of the most reputable software developers in the iGaming industry including:
- No Limit.
- True Lab.
- Game Beat.
- Pragmatic Play.
Popular Games At Spinfever Casino
Spinfever has an excellent game selection and it features some of the most popular games of all time such as Mega Moolah, Major Millions, Hypernova Megaways, and Crazy Time. The following are the game categories available at Spinfever:
- Jackpot Pokies.
- Live dealer games.
- Table games.
- Megaways Pokies.
- Drops & Wins.
- Crypto Games.
Spinfever Casino Online Pokies
If you love pokies then Spinfever features some of the most iconic games of all time but aside from that it has hundreds of titles for virtually any genre you can think of including mythology, sports, jungles, and adventure. Our top picks for this online casino include:
- Big Bass Bonanza.
- Rich Wilde and the Book of Dead.
- Fire Joker.
- Gates of Olympus.
- Thunderstruck II.
- Gonzo’s Quest.
Currently, at the time of writing this, there is no VIP program or loyalty program at this online casino. If you head to the VIP page it essentially has a “coming soon” message with no info available for Australian players. We will keep this updated for you and amend the review when the VIP program is live.
Customer Support Options At Spinfever Casino
It’s always important to know the available customer support options so you have an outlet if you have an account issue or payment issue for example and Spinfever has the following available contact options:
- Support ticket
- Direct email
- Live chat
- FAQ page
The live chat offers the quickest response times and all you have to do is enter your name and email address to be connected with a support rep. The staff are knowledgeable and can help with any issues promptly.
The support ticket or email options are longer, but they give you a copy of your request and a trail you can follow which some people prefer to keep track of their issues.
Lastly, if you prefer to be proactive and search for solutions yourself, there is an extensive FAQ page with a range of common questions relating to your account, banking, games, and promotions.
Our Thoughts On Spinfever Casino
After creating this Spinfever Casino review and testing the platform extensively, we feel it has a lot to offer, but is certainly not perfect. The game variety is a great selling point and we always like to see games from NetEnt and Evolution.
Not only that, but the banking system is sound with free transactions for deposits and withdrawals and a good selection of payment methods. The site looks great too and it is one of the more stylish casinos we have reviewed.
On the downside, we would like to see a dedicated mobile app, more favourable wagering requirements and expiry periods on the promotions, and a VIP program. Regardless, Australian players can certainly enjoy a fun gaming experience here and make use of the available promotions.
- Is Spinfever Casino a legit casino?
Yes, Spinfever Casino has a valid e-gaming license from the Curacao Gaming Authority and can legally accept Australian players.
- Can I play Spinfever Casino on my mobile phone?
Yes, however not via a mobile app. Instead, Spinfever Casino has a mobile-responsive version of its website that works on any smartphone browser.
- Can I download Spinfever Casino mobile app?
No. There is currently no mobile app for Spinfever Casino.
- Can I get a no deposit bonus at Spinfever Casino?
No. There is a welcome bonus though that gives up to 2000 AUD in bonus money plus up to 200 free spins, and a range of daily promotions.
- Can I get free spins at Spinfever Casino?
Yes, they have various promotions that give free spins. The main one is the welcome offer where you can get up to 200 free spins, and daily promotions like Motown Monday and Groovy Wednesday also offer free spins based on how much you deposit.
- What is the Spinfever Casino withdrawal time?
Withdrawal times vary depending on the withdrawal method. Cryptocurrency withdrawals are instant, bank transfer takes 3-5 business days, and other payment methods like Visa and MasterCard take 1-3 business days.