Best Live Dealer Online Casino Australia
Updated on: 01.01.2024
Written by Frankie Wilde
Live dealer online casinos offer a unique and immersive gaming experience that brings the excitement of a land-based casino directly to your device. Unlike traditional online casinos, where computer algorithms operate games, live dealer casinos use real human dealers to run the games in real time. This means you can see and interact with the dealer and other players through a live video stream. This technology has revolutionized the online gambling industry, allowing players to enjoy the thrill of playing their favorite games from the comfort of their own homes. In the following review, we will explore the advantages and disadvantages of live casino Australia, as well as provide tips on how to get the most out of your gaming experience.
While AussieLowDepositCasino.com may earn an affiliate commission from some of the casinos featured, our reviews remain impartial and genuine, providing reliable insights to ensure a safe and enjoyable online gambling experience for our readers. If you are wondering what affiliate marketing is, kindly read our article.
Live Online Casino
How Do Live Casinos Work?
Live dealer casinos are all the rage in the global online gambling community. They offer a great live betting experience by presenting classic casino table games hosted in real-time by bona-fide croupiers. Live casinos work in one of two ways. They either have a dedicated studio on their premises, or they partner with a specialist studio that streams live video action from a remote location in their name.
Whichever route an online casino takes, the player experience is the same. Gamers get to take part in live-action gambling with all the thrill of playing at a regular brick and mortar casino, even to the point of interacting with the dealers and other players.
The First Live Dealer Casinos
The first-ever live dealer casino was very different from what we know today. There was only one dealer, one table and one game at any time, and that game was Blackjack. It was also only streamed at certain times of the day.
It was a far cry from the real-time casinos we now have which offer many tables, multiple professional dealers and croupiers and a wide variety of classic casino table games including Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, Poker and Roulette. There are even some live slots such as Wild Buffalo Blitz hosted by a real dealer who spins the reels on your behalf in a land-based casino.
Top Live Dealer Casino Software Developers
With new, improved technology, all types of casino table games are capable of being streamed, and the world’s top design studios now design their own takes on the classics. Innovative variants of Baccarat, Blackjack and Roulette are now available that bring a whole new dimension of betting options and excitement to the online gambling community.
Today’s leading studios include:
- Evolution Gaming: One of the biggest and most popular live dealer providers, offering a wide range of games and innovative features like Immersive Roulette and Lightning Roulette.
- Playtech: A leading provider of live dealer games, with a focus on high-quality video streams and a wide range of games including live pokies.
- Ezugi: Known for their social gaming features, including live dealer games that allow players to interact with each other as well as the dealers.
- NetEnt Live: A newer player in the live dealer market, but known for their high-quality graphics and innovative game features.
- Pragmatic Play Live: Offers a diverse range of live dealer games, including popular titles like Mega Wheel and Dragon Tiger.
- Vivo Gaming: Specializes in live dealer games with a focus on mobile compatibility and innovative game features like multi-camera angles.
- Microgaming Live: Offers a range of classic live dealer games like blackjack and roulette, as well as unique games like Football Studio and Dream Catcher.
There are other studios too, but those shown above are the Top 6 in the world, with Evolution Gaming being the undisputed King of the pack. Each studio brings its own unique decor and flavour into the mix.
Handpicked Live Casino Online For Aussies
BetChain is another huge real money online casino in Australia that offers customers an excellent and diverse range of live dealer table games. The site offers live dealer versions of baccarat, blackjack and roulette all of which are supplied by the EZugi.
Rocket is an online casino that offers a wide selection of games, including a diverse range of live dealer games. The live section of the site is particularly impressive, featuring games from top providers like Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic Play. Players can enjoy classic casino games like blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker, as well as unique variations of these games, all hosted by friendly and professional live dealers. The video and audio quality of the live streams are excellent, providing an immersive gaming experience that closely replicates the feel of a land-based casino. Overall, Rocket is an excellent choice for players looking for a high-quality live dealer gaming experience.
iLucki is a popular casino for Australians that offers a wide variety of games, including live dealer ones. The live section of the site is powered by top providers like Evolution and Vivo Gaming, and features a diverse range of games, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker. Additionally, iLucki offers a range of promotions and bonuses that can be used on live dealer games, providing players with even more opportunities to win big.
Chan is an excellent choice. The site has an excellent collection of live dealer games like blackjack and roulette supplied by names like Amatic, Microgaming and Pragmatic Play. Provides fast payouts for gamblers.
How To Find The Best Live-Dealer Casinos
Whether you are looking for a convenient live casino Australia, the main things for which to check remain similar.
Earlier, we mentioned some of the best software developers in the real-time casino industry. There are many more lesser-known studios besides. While most of them are reputable, staying with the more recognized names is always a safe call.
Look Out for Live-Dealer Bonus Offers
All casinos, be they live or not, tend to offer good bonuses and promotions, especially when it comes to welcoming new players. But live dealer casinos, in particular, offer even more attractive deals, often including higher deposit matches. Don’t just jump at the first deal you see. Check them all out and pick the one that suits you best.
Online Live Casino Payment Methods
One of the good things about live-dealer online casinos is that they use the latest technologies on their websites, and this also extends to payment methods. Look for sites that accept eWallets like Neteller and Skrill, Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, and prepaid cards like Paysafecard. Some sites also take payments via a gamer’s mobile phone bill.
You will also find plenty of review websites that publish reports on live-dealer action, like the one you are on right now. These guys are professionals, so listen to what they say and consider when pondering which casino to play.
Most Popular Live Casino Games
Baccarat is a simple card game where the object of the exercise is to bet on the winning hand – the hand that totals the closest to 9. Players can bet on the player’s or banker’s hand, or both hands will score the same. Different versions of Baccarat allow various side bets.
Roulette is one of the most iconic and popular games of all time. Classic roulette involves a small ball is dropped onto a table, with the punter betting on a number of variables about where they believe the ball will land. Roulette is incredibly popular to play on the web, and most sites will offer different versions of it in their live dealer roulette section.
Blackjack is pretty popular to play with a live dealer. Playing at a live casino can only add to the excitement of blackjack and can also be beneficial for those who prefer to be able to see the physical cards.
Poker is one of the most popular choices of gamblers now. A lot of poker players, however, feel as though the thrills of playing poker at a live casino can be lost when playing at a virtual table. That is one of the reasons that live dealer poker has become incredibly popular in recent years.
Live Dealer Show Games
Game shows are the latest innovation in the sphere of online gambling. The most popular shows are: Monopoly, Deal No Deal, and Mega Ball.
Keno is a lottery-type game that is popular in Australia. Rules are straightforward: a player needs to choose 1 to 10 numbers from the range of 1 to 80. A player’s winning depends on how numbers were guessed right.
Online Bingo sites have become more popular within the last couple of years! Game studios have a unique algorithm to draw the numbers and ensure fair gaming for Bingo lovers.
7 Tips For Playing Live Dealer Online Casinos Like A Pro
Playing live dealer online casinos can be an exciting and rewarding experience, but it’s important to approach the games with a solid strategy. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your live gaming sessions:
- Choose a reputable casino: Before you start playing, make sure you’re playing at a reputable and trustworthy casino that offers fair games and reliable payouts.
- Learn the rules of the games: It’s important to have a good understanding of the rules of the live dealer titles you’re playing, so you can make informed decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
- Manage your bankroll: Set a budget for your live gambling sessions. Never gamble more than you can afford to lose.
- Take advantage of bonuses and promotions: Many live casinos offer bonuses and promotions that can be used on live dealer games, so take advantage of these offers to maximize your winnings.
- Interact with the dealers: Live dealer games offer a more social gaming experience, so don’t be afraid to interact with the dealers and other players at the table.
- Practice good etiquette: Always be respectful and courteous to the dealers and other players, and follow the rules of the game and the casino.
- Have fun: Finally, remember that live casinos Australia are meant to be a fun and enjoyable way to gamble, so relax, have fun, and enjoy the experience!
The Pros and Cons of Online Gambling with at Live-Dealer Casinos
|Advantages of Liver Dealer Casino
|Disadvantages of Live Casino Online
|Play in real-time with live dealers
|Often slower than non-live games
|Play anytime, any place.
|Not all games or game variations available in the live-dealer format.
|Cutting-edge technology brings a life-like casino experience.
|The casino setting may not please some players.
|Interact live with dealers and fellow players
|Fractionally larger chance of experiencing technical errors.
|Excellent bonuses and promotions
|Higher bet limits which could be a problem for some players.
|Tables dedicated to specific games
|Room always available to bet, even standing behind seated players
- Are Live Casino Online Games Fair?
Yes, but you must only use properly licensed and regulated casinos.
- Are The Winning Odds Higher At Live Online Casinos?
No. The odds are the same as those at land-based bricks and mortar casinos.
- Is It Possible To Play Live From Mobile Devices?
In short, yes. A lot of casinos now have well-adapted mobile versions of their website available for their players.
- Do Live Casinos Have Bonuses?
Casinos are constantly competing with one another, and as such, many of them offer their customers bonuses and special offers. In order to promote, some websites may have higher match bonuses or free chips in AUD that can be used in a live dealer game.
- Are There Any Live Dealer Casinos With No Id Verification?
It is highly unlikely to find a legitimate live dealer casino that does not require any form of ID verification.
- Are There Any Live Dealer Bitcoin Casinos?
Yes, a player is recommended to try Rocket, Wild Fortune, or Spin Samurai.