Live Dealer Casinos in Australia, Best Live Casino
Live dealer casino is an increasingly popular way for players to gamble. A live casino game does exactly what it says on the tin – the game takes place on the web via video stream of a live dealer from a special.
Top Live Casinos in Australia
A$5700 + 75 Free Spins
$2500 + 100 Free Spins
A$750 + 225 Free Spins
$100 + 150 Free spins
A$500 + 100 Free Spins
$200 + 20 Free Spins
100% Up To $200 + 100 Free Spins
A$200 + 30 Free Spins
$300 + 100 Free Spins
$100 + 50 Free Spins
Handpicked Live Casino Sites For Aussies
Playamo is one of the top online casinos in Australia and the site offers an excellent range of games, including a brilliant live-dealer section. Playamo has a staggering selection of games available in its live casino section, including various different versions of roulette, blackjack, and various dice games.
BetChain is another huge real money online casino in Australia that offers customers an excellent and diverse range of live dealer table games. The site offers live dealer versions of baccarat, blackjack and roulette all of which are supplied by the EZugi company.
Emu is top choice for live gambling. The site has an Australian theme and offers customers an awesome collection of live dealership games. They have all of the classic table games available in the live-dealer format and they are supplied by a variety of well-established developers.
Chan is an excellent choice. The site has an excellent collection of live dealer games like blackjack and roulette supplied by names like Amatic, Microgaming and Pragmatic Play. Provides fast payouts for gamblers.
How Do Live Casinos Work?
Live dealer casinos are all the rage in the global online gambling community. They offer a great live betting experience by presenting classic casino table games hosted in real-time by bona-fide croupiers. Online live gambling platforms work in one of two ways. They either have a dedicated studio on their premises, or they partner with a specialist studio that streams live video action from a remote location in their name.
Whichever route an online casino takes, the player experience is the same. Gamers get to take part in live-action gambling with all the thrill of playing at a regular brick and mortar casino, even to the point of interacting with the dealers and other players.
The First Live Dealer Casinos
The first-ever live dealer casino was very different from what we know today. There was only one dealer, one table and one game at any time, and that game was Blackjack. It was also only streamed at certain times of the day.
It was a far cry from the real-time platforms we now have which offer many tables, multiple professional dealers and croupiers and a wide variety of classic casino table games including Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, Poker and Roulette. There are even some live slots such as Wild Buffalo Blitz hosted by a real dealer who spins the reels on your behalf in a land-based casino.
Most Popular Live Casino Games
- Real-time Baccarat
- Baccarat is a simple card betting game where the object of the exercise is to bet on the winning hand - the hand that totals the closest to 9. Players can bet on the player’s hand, the bankers hand, or that both hands will score the same. Different versions of Baccarat allow various side bets.
- Live Roulette
- Roulette is one of the most iconic and popular games of all time. The classic roulette involves a small ball being dropped onto a table, with the punter betting on a number of variables about where they believe the ball will land. Roulette is an incredibly popular to play on the web and most sites will offer various different versions of it in their live dealer section.
- Live Blackjack
- Blackjack is pretty popular to play with a live dealer. Playing at a live casino can only add to the excitement of blackjack and can also be beneficial for those who prefer to be able to see the physical cards.
- Live Poker
- Poker is one of the most and popular choice of gamblers now. A lot of poker players, however, feel as though the thrills of playing poker at a live casino can be lost when playing them at a virtual table. That is one of the reasons that live dealer poker has become incredibly popular in recent years.
The Top Live Dealer Game Software Developers
With new, improved technology, all types of casino table games are capable of being streamed, and the world’s top design studios now design their own takes on the classics. Innovative variants of Baccarat, Blackjack and Roulette are now available that bring a whole new dimension of betting options and excitement to the online gambling community. Today’s leading studios include:
- Authentic Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
- Extreme Live Gaming
There are other studios too, but those shown above are the Top 6 in the world, with Evolution Gaming being the undisputed King of the pack. Each studio brings its own unique decor and flavour into the mix.
How to Find the Best Live-Dealer Casinos
Whether you are looking for a conventional online gambling platform or a platform that offers live dealer action, the main things for which to check remain similar.
- The Software Developers an Online Live Casino Uses
- We have already made mention of the top 6 software developers in the real-time online casino industry. There are many more lesser-known studios besides. While the majority of them are reputable, staying with the more recognised names is always a safe call.
- Look out for Live-Dealer game Bonus Offers
- All online casinos, be they live or not, tend to offer good bonuses and promotions, especially when it comes to welcoming new players. But live dealer platforms in particular offer even more attractive deals, often including free spins and deposit matches. Don’t just jump at the first deal you see. Check them all out and pick the one that suits you best.
- Online Live Casino Payment Methods
- One of the good things about live-dealer online platforms is that they use the latest technologies on their websites, and this also extends to payment methods. Look for gambling platforms that accept eWallets like Neteller and Skrill, Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, and prepaid cards like Paysafecard. Some platforms also take payments via a gamer’s mobile phone bill.
- Read Reviews on Online Real-Time Gaming Casinos
- You will also find plenty of online casino review websites that publish reports on platforms offering live-dealer action, like the one you are on right now. These guys are the professionals, so listen to what they have to say and take it into account when pondering which gaming platform to use.
The Pros and Cons of Online Gambling with at Live-Dealer Casinos
Advantages of Liver Dealer Platforms
Disadvantages of Liver Dealer Platforms
Play in real-time with live dealers
Often slower than non-live games
Play anytime, any place.
Not all games or game variations available in the live-dealer format.
Cutting-edge technology brings a life-like casino experience.
The casino setting may not please some players.
Interact live with dealers and fellow players
Fractionally larger chance of experiencing technical errors.
Excellent bonuses and promotions
Higher bet limits which could be a problem for some players.
Tables dedicated to specific games
Room always available to bet, even standing behind seated players
FAQ on Aussie Live Dealer Casinos
- How do live casinos work?
- They work in a very simple way. The player logs in to their gambling club, as usual, heads over to the live-dealer section and chooses their game. Once they have done this, they will be greeted by a real human dealer who will be live via a video streaming link. The game will then play out just as they would if it was being played web normally. There are no different rules for the game than there would be if you were just playing the game on a typical web platform. Live gambling has become an increasingly popular way of playing and is constantly being improved by gambling sites.
- Can I play real-dealer games that are fair?
- Yes, but you must only use platforms that are properly licensed and regulated by reputable agencies.
- Are the winning odds higher at online live games casinos?
- No. The odds are the same as those at land-based bricks and mortar casinos.
- Are live dealer casino games available for free?
- While it is not as common as some other free ones, you can find some sites that you will allow you to play some of your favourite games in the live-dealer format. Some will also offer a range of different offers and bonuses that can be used when playing live dealer games.
- Is it possible to play live from mobile devices?
- In short, yes. A lot of gaming hubs now have well-adapted mobile versions of their website available for their customers. These sites tend to perfectly mirror the experience that you get playing on the desktop. This means that if a club offers live-casino games on their desktop site, then they will also offer them on their mobile sites.
- Are live games downloadable?
- As their name suggests, they take place in real-time, and as such, this means that you can’t download and play them later. You may be able to download an application for the casino but the games themselves have to take place in real-time.
- Do live casinos have bonuses?
- Casinos are in constant competition with one another and as such, a lot of them offer their customers bonuses and special offers. In order to promote some websites may have bonuses or welcome offers in AUD that can be used in a live dealer game.