A Review Of The Zorro Pokie Machine From Aristocrat
Zorro is a 5-reel, 25 payline pokie from the design studios of Aristocrat. It is, themed around the Mexican folk hero of the same name, made famous all over the world by the films starring Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
With a bet range of from 0.01 to 5.0 per payline, per spin, the Zorro pokie machine is a low to medium volatility game that carries a maximum jackpot prize of 5,000 coins. The RTP is a modest 95.49%. The soundtrack has a distinctive swashbuckling style that strikes up as the game action intensifies.
Who Is Zorro?
Zorro is a fictional Mexican folk hero created by author Johnston McCulley back in 1919. The name means “fox” in Spanish. Like Robin Hood, he was a bandit who fought for the rights of the peasant folk. His arch enemies were Luis Quintero who was responsible for the death of his father, and Captain Juan Ramon, who terrorised the peasant folk of Mexico.
How To Play The Zorro Pokie
As with any pokie, if you haven’t played it before it is always a good idea to play it for free, to get a feel of the game and understand how it works. You begin by sizing your bet. At the bottom of the screen, you will see Bet and Lines, plus or minus, and MAX, buttons. Use these to select how many coins and paylines to wish to play on each spin.
The symbols and their grades
The symbols of the Zorro pokie include 10, J, Q, K, and Ace. These are the ones that will land most often. They pay moderately, but you have to land 3 of a kind or more to gain a win. The higher paying symbols include a barrel, a lady’s dress, Zorro’s lady – Senorita Lolita, and Monstario. The man himself is the Wild, and his horse is the Scatter.
Free Spins And Bonuses
You can win some okay prizes money in normal game mode, but to get a chance of winning bigger prizes you need to engage the bonus feature. It will cost you another 10 credits per spin. The letters Z, O, R, will appear on the first 3 reels, and you need to land an R and an O on the last 2 reels to spell ZORRO. You then choose from the following Free Spin options:
Multiplies any wins x2
Multiplies any wins x2, x3, or x4
Increases any prizes by x3, x5, or x8
Increases any wins by x5, x10, or x15
There are also some bonus games which include:
- Tornado – You may be granted a prize worth 500x your initial bet.
- Gold Coin – Turns symbols into coins. Match 2 coin values to be awarded a cash prize
- Barrels – An opportunity to gain 20 Free Spins
- Wild Z – Grants spins with 3 extra Wilds
- Magic Door – Unveils a character that grants an instant win.
There is also a Secret Cave Bonus. It is triggered when you land 3+ Scatters. First, you will be given 5 Free Spins with chances to win more and Multipliers as well as you play on.
Zorro pokie machine designers, Aristocrat, are highly regulated. They are one of the most respected iGaming companies in the world and have rigorous rules in place to ensure that all of the games they create are transparent and fair.
Accessibility Via Mobile Devices
This pokie does not require a download and can be accessed via browsers on all mobile devices, be they Android or iOS.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Zorro's top prize?
- The top payout is 5,000x your stake.
- Is Zorro optimised for mobile devices?
- Yes. This pokie can be played on all devices, including desktops, and Android or iOS mobile devices.
- What bonuses does Zorro have?
- The bonuses include Free Spins, plus Bonus games entitled Barrels, Gold Coin, Magic Door, Secret Cave, Tornado, and Wild Z.
- What are the bet stakes on Zorro?
- Bet stakes range from 0.01 to 5.0 coins per payline, and there are 25 paylines.
- Is there a free play version of Zorro?
- Yes. Many online casinos offer a free demo version of this pokie.