Online Casino NZ, Guide On How To Choose The Best
Online gambling in New Zealand has been a favorite entertainment activity of the latest two decades. They enjoy spending their free time online and wagering money on popular pokies. If you are embarking on the first gambling adventure, you should get ready to reveal the best online casinos for Kiwis and choose the one which suits your preferences.
Best Online Casinos In NZ
AU$500 + 100 Free Spins
$400 + 150 Free Spins
$1,550 + 300 FREE SPINS
A$150 + 100 Free Spins
$900 + 150 Free Spins
A$500 + 100 Free Spins
A$2222 + 325 Free Spins
A$500 + 100 Free Spins
$2500 + 100 Free Spins
A$5700 + 75 Free Spins
Best Online Casinos NZ 2021
To make things easier, we have composed the list of top online casinos NZ and you can choose one (or more) from the list and start gambling instantly:
- Royal Panda: 100% up to $1000 plus 5% top up on all payments
- Barz: 100% Welcome Bonus up to $500 plus 50 Free Spins
- LeoVegas: Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000 plus 150 Free Spins
- Dream Vegas: Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000, + 150 Free Spins
- BetVictor: 100% up to $300 + 50 Free Spins
- PowerPlay: Up to $1000 Casino Bonus and 100 Free Spins
- Jackpot Village: 200% Welcome Offer up to NZ$500 plus 100 Free Spins
- Casimba: 200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$5000 plus 50 Bonus Spins
- Twin: 100% Welcome Bonus up to $1150 plus 500 free spins
- Regent Play: Welcome Package, 100 Spins + 100% up to NZ$800 Bonus
Current Legal Status of Online Casinos NZ
Online gambling in New Zealand is fully legit and you can start considering the option. Casino games come from the leading software company, Microgaming, and games are audited by an established organization, eCOGRA. Based on the Gambling Act 2003, an online casino should be approved by the local government in order to operate within NZ borders. However, federal authorities are not ready to issue licenses to local providers which is a big barrier.
Fortunately, players from NZ can access the offshore sites and start playing favorite games. These casinos operate on foreign servers, so they don’t fall under the NZ regulation. There is no legal instrument that prohibits New Zealanders from accessing international gambling sites. The most important thing is to select licensed providers which provide a safe and fair gambling experience.
How We Select the Best NZ Casinos
Selecting the online casinos in New Zealand requires a deep understanding of gambling policies and constitutive elements of a good website. Before picking one of the Kiwi platforms, you should have a look at the following features:
- Welcome Bonus and Wagering Requirements
- A high-quality casino should have different promotions for new and current players. While the welcome package is reserved for newbies, VIP rewards should be available to loyal customers. Everything should be followed by fair wagering requirements which are reasonable and possible to meet. Be sure to always check the terms and conditions of the site before deciding to claim a certain offer.
- Banking Methods
- When you make an initial payment at Kiwi casinos, you want to benefit from a swift and safe process. Even if you don’t find all the popular methods at NZ sites, you should familiarize yourself with all available options such as credit, debit card, e-wallets, or bank wire. Transactions should be simple to manage and completely secure.
- List Of Games at Best NZ Online Casino
- Games are the best part of every Kiwi casino. Aside from online pokies which are available in countless forms, you should be able to enjoy live content, table games, and progressive jackpots. By having access to versatile gaming options, you will spend more time at favorite sites and have better winning odds.
- Online Reputation
- Kiwi bettors should have insight into the best providers of casino games in the market. Our team of experts is here to gather info about casinos by checking the reviews on forums, visiting.
What Are the Most Popular Games In NZ?
The best payout online casino NZ allows players to access a number of games. The most frequent options are given below:
- Poker: Video poker belongs to the most beloved games on the globe. It is available both online and at land-based venues. The level of engagement it produces is incredible and users can also benefit from great bonuses. Once you start playing the title, you will get five cards with the task to form the best hand from the current cards. Players can swap cards (some of all of them) in an attempt to create the most profitable hand. If you have made a final decision, you won’t be able to change the cards later during the game. The most popular variations of poker are Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Aces and Faces, Joker Poker, and Bonus Poker.
- Blackjack: This is a widely known table game, with simple rules and the lowest house advantage. The basic rules are plain and players are required to form the hand closest to 21. A Kiwi should also form a better hand than the dealer without exceeding the target number. Blackjack uses a different number of decks (1, 2, 4, 6, or 8) and works as a great option for players with card counting skills. There are many types of the game and you will happy to test popular variants such as European Blackjack, Mobile Blackjack, Single Deck Blackjack, Double Exposure, and similar.
- Roulette: This is another great game for Kiwis which rules are pretty straightforward. Players are just required to guess the pocket where the ball will fall on the wheel. After you choose the relevant type of the game, you can place a bet on either number, color or the mix of both options. The dealer is another participant in the game and he spins the ball in one direction while the wheel goes in another. Players watch the reels moving around and the ball ceases at a certain pocket. If you guessed the right one, you receive the award based on the paytable. There are many roulette variations out there and you can choose from European, American, Mini, 3D, French, Live Dealer, and similar versions. While the American model has both 0 and 00, the European version has only one zero and better chances to bring awards.
- Online Pokies: If you prefer Kiwi slots, then you can start thinking about placing bets on one of the multiple pokies available at NZ online casinos. Slots are the easiest games out there and all you need is to spin the reels of the wheel and create a winning combination. Pokies are available with a different number of reels and paylines and you just need to choose the title you like. Pick from the hit releases such as Starburst, Avalon, Alice in Wonderland, Break da Bank, Book of Dead, Buffalo, Cleopatra, and many more. It is also possible to access games in fun mode and familiarize yourself with the basic options of the pokies.
What Are the Most Comfortable Banking Options in New Zealand Casinos?
If you join NZ online casinos, you will be able to use different banking methods to process your transactions. Be sure to select from the most used options such as:
- Credit and Debit cards: When it comes to both cards, you can apply for them at your bank and have them issued within a short period of time. The available choices are Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. Cards are generally recommended due to safety and online casinos generally don’t charge any fees on related transactions.
- E-wallets such as PayPal and Neteller: Choosing digital wallets for your online transactions has some benefits. Apart from taking advantage of full safety, players will also enjoy swift transfers. PayPal is one of the main services in the digital payment industry and more than recommended in online casinos. PayPal works as a separate account where you can hold your money and opening your account is completely free. Neteller is another e-wallet that puts the customers’ safety in the first place. It uses SSL encryption and authentication of 2 steps. The method is also safe and players will be able to enjoy swift deposits and withdrawals.
- Paysafecard: This is another popular method used at online casinos. It works like a prepaid card and comes with enhanced security. It is possible to buy Paysafecard codes at selling points and use them for depositing. It is also available in 40+ countries so you will be able to use it globally.
- Bitcoin: Payments via bitcoin have many benefits including anonymity and full security. Transactions are processed in the shortest timeframe as there is not any central institution to control the money flow. What’s more important, customers are not required to leave personal information, so their security remains on the highest possible level.
- Poli, Ukash, Entropay, Neosurf: If you use Poli payments (method optimized for NZ and Australia), you will enjoy safe transfers. If you select Ukash, you will be able to exchange cash for a code and make online payments to casinos. Entropay is an institution of electronic money enabling fast and transfers via prepaid cards or by using virtual accounts.
Top Paysafecard Casinos in Australia
How To Start Betting on NZ Online Casinos?
If you are ready to start an online gambling experience at NZ casinos, you should follow several steps:
- Select one of the most reputable platforms (some of recommended from our list)
- Open an account (provide accurate information)
- Make the Starting Payment (choose one of the previously mentioned options)
- Play Games (stick to the most popular games and try the demo mode)
- Claim Winnings (if you are successful, you can take your money immediately)
Advantages Of Online Gambling for NZ Users
Accessing favorite games at NZ casinos has many benefits and some of them are introduced below:
- You can claim different bonuses (including a welcome package, no deposit bonuses, free spins, cashback offers, VIP rewards, and more)
- The flexibility of the Gameplay (you can enjoy different betting options based on personal preferences. Browse through various options and test a countless number of online slots or any other games)
- Banking Process is Convenient: If you connect your online banking account with the casino account, you will be able to enjoy a more convenient experience. Payments are swift thanks to the inclusion of various methods that speed up the entire process.
- Availability 24/7: Whether you want to play a favorite game in the middle of the night or any other moment, you can access online casinos without worries. This means that playing at NZ casinos is comfortable both for professional and first-time users.
- What are the most famous land-based casinos in New Zealand?
- If you prefer land-based casinos, then you can visit one of the following venues in New Zealand: Dunedin Casino, Christchurch Casino, SKYCITY Auckland, SKYCITY Hamilton, SKYCITY Queenstown, and Lasseters Wharf Casino. The minimum required age to enter a casino venue in the country is 20 years old.
- Is it feasible to play online casinos on mobile?
- Yes, of course. Players across NZ can access games from mobile phones whether iOS or Android. Whether you like to play from a browser or a native app, you will find both opportunities. The choice of games on a smartphone is very good and most sites have optimized their platforms for smaller screens.
- Do online casinos NZ payout?
- Yes, they deliver regular payouts to lucky players. If you play with a certain strategy in mind, you will increase your winning chances and get the most out of the experience. When it comes to casinos with the best payout rates, you should choose from Dream Vegas (96,00%) Party Casino (95.35%), and Playzee (95.45%).
- Is it possible to claim money while playing at online casinos?
- If you are patient enough and make regular deposits, you will be able to claim real winnings within the shortest timeframe. Just stick to the providers which are fully licensed and have a license from a reputable authority such as the MGA or UK Gambling Commission.