King Billy Casino Deposit Methods
King Billy Casino is very proud of its status as a multi-currency casino and one that offers various payment methods with no fees whatsoever. There’s even the option to make a deposit in crypto, after which the system will show you your balance in AU dollars. Here are the deposit options that are on offer for Aussie players:
- Visa / Mastercard – The minimum amount for the transaction to go through is AU$15.
- Neosurf – An e-wallet with a minimum transaction limit set at AU$10.
- Bitcoin – Minimum deposit is 0.0002 BTC.
- Ethereum – Minimum deposit is 0.01 ETH.
- Litecoin – Minimum deposit is 0.01 LTC.
- Tether – Minimum deposit is 0.0001 USDT.
Possible Deposit Issues at King Billy Casino
If you are experiencing any issues with the deposit, here’s what to do:
- If the deposit amount is gone from the bank account but hasn’t arrived in your casino account, you should send an email to King Billy’s customer support email or LiveChat with a PDF of your transaction history.
- If a fee is incurred alongside your deposit, you should contact customer support through LiveChat or email with a PDF of your transaction where the fee is shown. The team will add the fee back to your account balance.
- If your deposit is declined, you should make sure that you’ve attempted to deposit the minimum amount required for your chosen payment method.
If you’re using crypto to make a deposit, make sure you don’t transfer less than the required minimum. Once a crypto deposit is processed, the casino doesn’t provide a refund if the amount is lower than the required medium. Third-party payments aren’t accepted. Your deposits must come from a bank account, credit card, e-wallet, or any payment method that is registered in your own name. This is especially important if the casino wants to perform an identity check – the info on your payment method and on your personal ID document should match.