King Billy Casino Withdrawal Methods
When playing at the King Billy online casino, there are plenty of withdrawal methods that you can use to get your hands on your winnings:
- Bank Transfer – This is the old-school method that most users will feel comfortable with. The downside is that it can take up to 7 days to process. The minimum transaction amount is AU$100.
- Bitcoin – In terms of speed, this is a no-brainer, as crypto withdrawals are instant. For this method, the minimum transaction amount is 0.2 mBTC.
- Ethereum – Another cryptocurrency option, with a minimum amount of 25mETH.
- Litecoin – The minimum amount is 300 mLTC.
- Tether – The minimum amount is 20 USDT.
As you may have noticed, Visa and Mastercard options aren’t available for withdrawals, but they are available for deposit. Not to worry, as this can be a great opportunity for you to get into crypto.
The maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is AU$6000. If you used a no deposit/ registration bonus, and want to withdraw your winnings, you need to deposit at least a minimum AU$10 first deposit.
The casino may ask you to provide some form of identification prior to a withdrawal. You will need to take a photo of your documents (ID or Passport) in order to confirm your identity. Until your account is fully verified, your withdrawal requests will be put on hold. If a further check is needed, the casino reserves the right to contact you via phone or Skype. You should provide the correct contact details and be available for the call.
If you opt for the Bank Transfer option for your withdrawal, be mindful of the fact that some banks might incur a processing fee, which is outside of the casino’s influence. They may also choose to cancel your withdrawal at their discretion.
The processing period is calculated from the moment your documents are officially verified.