Stay Casino Deposit Methods
One of the most important features of any online casino is the deposit method. Deposit methods ought to be plentiful and have little to no fees, as well as transfers that are as fast as possible. Does Stay Casino meet the expectations?
The answer is yes and no. While Stay Casino offers multiple deposit methods, not all of them are available in every country. When it comes to Australia, here are the 5 deposit methods you can use to get to gaming:
- Mastercard (0% commission fee, instant transaction, 20 AUD minimum deposit, 6000 AUD maximum deposit)
- Visa Credit Card (0% commission fee, instant transaction, 20 AUD minimum deposit, 3000 AUD maximum deposit)
- Mifinity Digital Wallet (0% commission fee, instant transaction, 20 AUD minimum deposit, 1000 AUD maximum deposit)
- Neosurf Digital Wallet (0% commission fee, instant transaction, 20 AUD minimum deposit, 6000 AUD maximum deposit)
- CoinsPaid (0% commission fee, instant transaction, μBTC 100 or mETH 10 minimum deposit. No max limits)
Unfortunately for Australian users of Stay Casino, 5 different deposit and withdrawal methods may not seem like a lot. Though these deposit methods have a lot going for them like the instant speeds and zero fees, it can still feel limiting for online casino users of Australia who are used to other transaction methods.
To help paint a better picture, here’s a list of all the other deposit methods that Stay Casino offers that are not accessible to its Australian customers:
- Maestro credit card
- Interac Online Banking
- Flexepin Pre-paid cash voucher
- IDebit Online Banking
- EcoPayZ Digital Wallet
- Jeton Digital Wallet
As you can see, Australians are being left out on a lot of options compared to Canada. We’re not quite sure why this is the case, and hopefully Stay Casino can work out whatever legal or international barriers are the cause to add more options for Australia, but for the time being you’ll have to deal with the available 5 methods.
On the other hand, Stay Casino is known for having very smooth and fast deposit transactions all across the board. All 5 options available to Australians are instant, and there aren’t any reports of known issues to occur when depositing funds into your Stay Casino account wallet, no matter what option you choose. As long as you obey the specific minimum and maximum deposit rules for your payment method of choice, there should be no reason for you to expect any credit card decline problems or long pending periods.