Wanted Win Casino Withdrawal Methods
Wanted Win is an Australian platform with a high reputation. This modern e-gambling platform has an offer that is very popular among players also due to the wide range of withdrawal methods. Wanted Win casino players can withdraw their winnings using eight recognised and safe payment options. The available variants are:
- Bank transfer: minimum withdrawal is AUD 100, and maximum transaction amount is AUD 4,000. 0% commission. Delivery time: 3 to 5 business days.
- MiFinity: Online Banking. 0% commission. Delivery time: immediately.
- Bitcoin: AUD 20 to 4,000. 0% commission. Delivery time: immediately.
- CoinsPaid: minimum withdrawal is AUD 20, and maximum transaction amount is AUD 4,000. 0% commission. Delivery time: immediately.
Before obtaining the right to withdraw funds, you must meet several main requirements that are listed in the casino’s regulations. The first of these requirements concerns the turnover for each deposit that has been made by the player (this requirement is related to the AML procedure). Any money deposited by a player at Wanted Win Casino must be wagered three times on the games before a withdrawal can be made. This means that if, for example, you make a deposit of AUD 1,000, you’ll need to wager at least AUD 3,000 in games. Only then will Wanted Win enable you to withdraw money.
Another important requirement at Wanted Win Casino is withdrawal limits. Each individual transaction in which you withdraw winnings from a casino account has the following amount thresholds:
- Minimum withdrawal amount: this is the lowest possible amount a player can transfer from their casino profile to their bank account, e-wallet or cryptocurrency wallet. Wanted Win offers minimum withdrawal amounts of usually AUD 20.
- Maximum Withdrawal Amount: This is the highest available amount you can withdraw from the casino in one transaction. The upper limit amounts at Wanted Win are usually between AUD 5,000 and 6,000.
But that’s not all. In addition to maximum limits per transaction, Wanted Win (like almost all other online casinos) also sets daily, weekly and monthly limits. They are as follows:
- The daily limit is AUD 4,000.
- The weekly limit is AUD 16,000.
- During one month, you can withdraw the maximum equivalent of AUD 49,000 from the casino.
There are two exceptions to these rules, which Wanted Win Casino informs about in its regulations. This is about winnings from progressive jackpots. These prizes, in accordance with the provisions of the Wanted Win regulations, are paid to the player in full and once. The second possible situation is the scenario when the player wins more than the equivalent of AUD 30,000. Then, the maximum withdrawal limit for one transaction will be raised to the equivalent of AUD 30,000.
Wanted Win Casino Withdrawal Methods for Australian Players
Before you withdraw your winnings at Wanted Win Casino for the first time, you will also need to confirm your personal details. First, you must complete your profile: name and surname, home address, date of birth, gender, and other required data. Then, you need to attach screenshots or photos of an identity document (ID card or passport) that confirm your age and personal data.
The information visible in attachments must be exactly the same as what you’ve included in your profile. In addition, the data must match the personal information that is associated with the payment method through which you made your deposit. For example, if you made a deposit with a payment card, your data in the player’s profile and on screenshots/photos of documents must be identical to the card owner’s data. Withdrawal must be made using the same method you previously used to deposit.