Spaceman Strategies For New Players
If you are bored with traditional casino games, then you might be interested in trying something new. Here at AussieLowDepositCasino, we aim to help readers find the best gambling experience possible. To that end, we want to suggest a relatively new game from Pragmatic Play called Spaceman.
Spaceman has a quick-paced and straightforward gameplay where all you have to do is cash out before the little astronaut crashes. Despite its simplicity, the game does allow players to implement strategies that boost their chances of earning real cash. Our team has compiled this in-depth guide that explains how Spaceman works and how to use the rules of the game to your advantage.
The Basics of Spaceman Game For Real Money
To play Spaceman, you need to decide how much money you want to bet (min 1.00 AUD, max 100.00 AUD) before the little astronaut takes flight. Once he ascends through the cosmos, you will see a multiplier that keeps growing as the astronaut gets higher. This multiplier shows how much you will earn by cashing out, and it goes up to 5000x. Each flight inevitably ends with a crash, and the goal is to cash out before that happens.
Already, you can see the striking similarities between Spaceman and Aviator. However, there are some differences. There are two new buttons, “Auto Cashout” and “50% Auto Cashout.” You get to decide whether these two features are going to be active throughout the flight, and you get to decide when they trigger. So, let’s explain how they work.
- Auto Cashout – Set the multiplier amount that you wish to trigger auto cashout, and you’ll automatically exit the run if the astronaut reaches that height.
- 50% Auto Cashout – You set the multiplier value where half of your stake is cashed out and multiplied by the set amount. The remaining 50% is still treated as an active bet, and you get to choose when you’ll cash them out. So if you bet 10 AUD and set 50% Auto-cashout on 2.00x, 5 of those 10 AUD will be multiplied by 2.00x while the remaining five will stay as an active bet. This is a great way to recover your bet and continue playing.
As you can see, even if you cash out, the little astronaut continues his journey, which means the game doesn’t automatically restart. It is because Spaceman is a multi-player game, and other users are playing at the same time as you. This brings us to two other features that Spaceman has: chat and statistics.
- Chat – You can exchange messages with all of the other players who are currently playing.
- Statistics – You can monitor the hundreds of previous outcomes. This will give you a good idea of what to expect when it comes to the multiplier average. Bear in mind there are no clear patterns and it’s all RNG so don’t allow for the feature to trick you into thinking you can predict the next big reward.
Because more players are betting at the same time, you don’t get to decide when the astronaut takes off. There is a countdown timer, and you need to place your bets and set your cash-out features before the counter reaches 0.
Casinos To Play Spaceman
Basic Strategies for a Solid Start
First of all, there is no guaranteed way to win, just like in any crash casino game, so always play for fun, and bear in mind that the loss is a possibility. This is why managing your budget is so important. You should only bet using the amount of money you are comfortable losing. Once you set your budget for the play secession, you can use two beginner-friendly strategies.
- Martingale betting – This approach is very simple. Your goal is to cash out whenever the multiplier reaches 2x. Also, Whenever you lose, you double your next bet, and cash out as soon as the counter reaches a 2x multiplier. You can set the auto cashout feature to do this for you, so you don’t miss it. This way, whenever you lose, a single win will erase all of your losses. Once you finally win, bet the default amount again.
- Reverse martingale – In this instance, you only play until the astronaut reaches a 2x multiplier, and you double any of your winning bets. You are looking to enter a big winning streak and win more.
Strategies for Consistent Gains
This strategy requires you to place higher bets, but the win rating is more consistent. The idea is to bet big and cash out after a few seconds every single time. The multiplier might not reach 2x, but even at 1.3x or 1.5x, the amount you win will be more significant.
Combine Strategies for Maximizing Profits
One way to maximize profits is to use the 50% auto cashout feature. Set it on 2x so that you can easily recover your initial wager, and then wait for a few more seconds before you cash out the rest. You can once again double the stake whenever you win or lose, depending on the betting strategy you are using.
Once you accumulate enough winnings, you can shift to a consistent gains strategy. Ideally, you would want to do this when you have successfully doubled your initial betting budget. Then, don’t use all of your winnings; use the half that you won, and the other half should be set aside. Play a few rounds with big wagers, and if you win every single time, you can call it a day. If you lose, then you always have the other half of the budget that can be used to recover your losses, by using the basic strategy again.
Rookie Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
A common mistake is to think that you can spot a pattern using history stats. Players often look for a long string of quick crash rounds and then decide to bet big. The logic behind this is that the next flight will reach an incredibly high multiplier. This is way too risky, and it completely ignores the fact that the game is designed around RNG.
Another mistake is getting too frustrated due to a big losing streak. This can happen when you use the basic strategy and double your wager after every losing bet. It’s possible to get into a streak of 10 games where the multiplier never reaches 2x. In those cases, you will suffer a big loss. This is why you should always play with a small budget and abandon the idea of a certain win. Be consistent and disciplined with your spending; that’s all there is to it.
Choosing the Right Online Casino to Play Spaceman
Picking a trustworthy casino should also be a part of your strategy. After all, you want to play on a site that does things by the book and will pay your winnings. You can browse some of our lists as AussieLowDepositCasino does extensive background checks before recommending any operators. In case you want to do your research, then follow these steps:
- See whether the site hosts games by Pragmatic Play and whether they have Spaceman on their site.
- Check if the site is licensed and regulated, and check on the regulator’s website if the license is still active.
- If you cannot find licensing information in the footer of the site, reach out to customer support and ask them.
- Make sure that the site allows you to use your preferred payment methods for deposits and withdrawals.
- Browse their promotions page to see if there are any bonuses available that can be used on Spaceman.
In essence, if you want to be successful at this game, all you need to do is bet strategically. Use the approaches we have listed here to help you manage your bet amount and maximize your profits. That being said, the possibility of losing everything is always there, so plan your budget accordingly and gamble responsibly.
- What Is Spaceman Crash Game And How Does It Work?
It’s a casino mini-game where multiple players participate and bet money. Once you place your bet the astronaut will begin his flight and as he flies your bet amount multipliers. If you cash out in time you win the amount based on the multiplier that is displayed on the screen. If the astronaut crashes you lose your bet.
- How Can I Effectively Manage My Bankroll While Playing Spaceman?
Bet small amounts to avoid frustration if you lose. If you bet big make sure to cash out early to secure easy wins.
- How Does The Multiplier In Spaceman Work, And How Can It Affect My Winnings?
It tells you how much you win based on your bet. If you bet 10 AUD and the multiplier reaches 2.5x when you cash out you win 25 AUD.
- What Are The Odds Of Winning In Spaceman, And How Can I Improve Them?
The game has an RTP of around 96%, your odds decrease the more you wait. Generally speaking, getting to a 2x multiplier should be around almost 50%.
- Is There A Way To Predict When The Game Will Crash?
No there is not, but you do get insight into the outcome of previous rounds, so you can figure out what to expect when it comes to average multiplier value.
- What Is The Auto Cash-out Feature And How Should I Use It?
You get to decide when the game automatically cashes out, so you don’t have to worry if you will miss a window of opportunity by a split second. There is also 50% cashout, where half of your bet is multiplied by the specified amount and the rest of your funds are still in the betting pool, and you decide when it stops.
- Can I Play Spaceman For Free Before Betting Real Money?
Currently, the demo is running but it doesn’t seem to be working because it requires multiple players. You can watch videos of other people playing if you wish to know how it looks and works.