High Limits Pokies For Aussies, Best High Roller Pokies
Are online pokies a proper choice for gambling with high stakes? It’s a good high-stakes choice if the casino games allow for big wagers per spin. You need the game’s details to determine how much you can bet in a single spin. The bigger your stake the bigger the rewards become.
AU$500 + 50 Free Spins
A$300 + 100 Free Spins
$100 + 150 Free spins
A$500 + 100 Free Spins
A$200 + 25 Free Spins
$1000 + 100 Free Spins
$900 + 150 Free Spins
$2,500 + 30 Free Spins
A$1000 + 50 Free Spins
A$200 + 30 Free Spins
What are the most favourite games of high rollers at online casinos?
At online casinos high-rollers stick to some of the most popular games around. Here are the top choices:
- Roulette: this is a classic game that provides a variety of different betting types. The game works by the spinning of a wheel that puts a ball into motion. The ball lands on a number and the payouts are determined.
- Blackjack: it’s one of the more popular card games at casinos. Players can win a lot of money in just a few hands, which is why it’s so popular. The point of the game is to get a score of 21 or as close as possible. Players are going up against a dealer, so the aim is to get more points.
- Pokies: there are some pokies that allow high-roller players to place big wagers per spin. Also, if there are big multipliers, then the high-stakes player can get huge payouts.
What is the max winning potential of online pokies?
The max winning potential depends on the stake you can place and the available multipliers. Some pokies have multipliers of just 1,000 while others could be up to 10,000. Higher multipliers allow high-rollers to win huge sums from a single spin.
Also, take a look at the jackpot slots where players can trigger the jackpot for massive payouts.
Popular types of online pokies
- 3 reels pokies: these are more basic pokies games that use just 3 reels. Therefore, you have a smaller number of paylines. The basic nature of these games means they are ideal for beginners.
- 5 reels pokies: this version offers you 5 reels and there are a lot more paylines. With every spin there is a lot going on, so you will need some experience. However, they are easy to play so you don’t need skill to trigger big payouts.
- Progressive jackpot pokies: these are pokies games that allow you to trigger a progressive jackpot. Online casinos usually display the jackpot size so you can see what amount you can win.
Advantages of playing pokies with high bets
The biggest reason to place high-stakes bets is that you can win more. You can save time because you can get the results in a few spins that can take hundreds of spins with low stakes. Also, the adrenaline rush is a lot higher when placing bigger wagers.
Disadvantages of playing pokies with high bets
Naturally placing bigger bets means that there is more risk. If the bet sizes are a big portion of your gambling bankroll, you can’t have as many spins before running out of money.
- Why do people play high limit slots?
- Some people have more money to spend, so they only place big bets when gambling. Also, to win a lot of money you need to wager big sums of money.
- What's the most you can win on pokies?
- You can win hundreds of thousands of dollars with a single spin if you trigger a jackpot. Each pokies game has multiplier limits, which you can check by reading the description.
- Should a player max bet on a slot machine?
- A player can place max bets on slot games if that provides the most fun. Placing max bets will increase the size of the winnings so it’s a great idea if you have the budget.
- What's the biggest bet ever placed?
- The biggest pokies bet ever placed is $1,000, but this figure is always changing and you could be the next person to break the record.
- Do online casinos have a daily bets limits?
- Some casinos will limit the daily bets you can make. You can contact customer support to remove the limits. You can also create limits for your account to avoid gambling too much.